Thread: Need Cd 1 Of Ut2k3

i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    if u want 2 trade for unreal tournament i got these 2 upload

well i have hit man(full no-cd), hitman 2(complete sio),aoe 1,aoe2,aom(iso's+no-cd crack) ,counter-strike(the og cd with my personal cd-key),

gta3(iso+xp crack),gta-vicecity(iso+crack) , enter the matrix(but i need another copy of the 4th cd:because the game just stop @1 point and go's

no further) ,return 2 castle castle wolfenstien, C&C the generals ,dukenukem manhaton project(works like the real 1 no cracking needed) ,007

james bond night fire(iso) ,warcraft 3(iso+nocd crack) , spiderman , madden 2003, nhl 2002 & 2003, GORE (nocd+key) CRAZY-TAXI ,max payne,

ICE windale 2 (og iso's+canplay ONLINE) , GHOST-recon (og iso) tony hawks 2 & 3, + some others i cant remember

..............P.S. funnily is my NEW word hehe

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    you should just share your files, and not be a leecher or a trader. just ask for the game, and go post your hashes in the verifieds

3. Games   -   #3
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gamer@27 May 2003 - 18:30
    you should just share your files, and not be a leecher or a trader. just ask for the game, and go post your hashes in the verifieds
    im a trdUR so if ur not interested then dont post HERE i ask 4 a trade not ur opinion

4. Games   -   #4
    its on eMule or eDonkey if you want it badly enough