Thread: I Dunno What I Can Do

I got a file that said it was Splinter Cell, it's 700Mb and i got it after 3 weeks (Ive got a 56k) and it was an EXE so I tried to run it......nothing, so i renamed it to BIN, ISO, and ZIP, and.......nothing, what could it be???

2. Games   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by qwerty187@27 May 2003 - 21:41
    I got a file that said it was Splinter Cell, it's 700Mb and i got it after 3 weeks (Ive got a 56k) and it was an EXE so I tried to run it......nothing, so i renamed it to BIN, ISO, and ZIP, and.......nothing, what could it be???
    I don't know what the file is, but I'm pretty sure Splinter Cell was more than one disk.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster

hi there !
    this is a pretty hard one.
    get yourself Fireburner or WinISO, and these two progs will open up all files and give you a better shot at trying a few more tricks ! dunno.
    regards
    m8t B)

4. Games   -   #4
    try renaming it to .avi i think you got a renamed movie with .exe thrown on there to f*ck with ya

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Jibbler+28 May 2003 - 01:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 28 May 2003 - 01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--qwerty187@27 May 2003 - 21:41
    I got a file that said it was Splinter Cell, it&#39;s 700Mb and i got it after 3 weeks (Ive got a 56k) and it was an EXE so I tried to run it......nothing, so i renamed it to BIN, ISO, and ZIP, and.......nothing, what could it be???
    I don&#39;t know what the file is, but I&#39;m pretty sure Splinter Cell was more than one disk. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah definatly