Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forget size zero women, I like big butts....

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Barbie

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    not defending size zero cuz seriously its gotta be like slightly pedo with them that flat and small but you can def have curves and be lower on the tags.... and play on computer all day

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    not defending size zero cuz seriously its gotta be like slightly pedo with them that flat and small but you can def have curves and be lower on the tags.... and play on computer all day

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    men like a bit of flesh on a woman,ive not been a zero but a uk size 6 which is 1 size up as a uk 4 is a zero,during that time i survived on 400-500 cals max a day just so i looked good in clothes now looking at the photos i have noticed i have no tits ,no arse and mt legs look like chopsticks ,im now a healthy size 10-12 with tits,nice round arse and i look and feel sexier than when i was skinny

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    stoppit you're turning me on.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    tho on the other hand if fluctuating weight would affect my boobs id drop to like -2 for a bit

the grass is always greener and all that

8. Lounge   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    I remember that you are blonde.

I'll take your word for the rest, as arguing with a woman is bad odds, and poor form into the bargain.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    men like a bit of flesh on a woman,ive not been a zero but a uk size 6 which is 1 size up as a uk 4 is a zero,during that time i survived on 400-500 cals max a day just so i looked good in clothes now looking at the photos i have noticed i have no tits ,no arse and mt legs look like chopsticks ,im now a healthy size 10-12 with tits,nice round arse and i look and feel sexier than when i was skinny
    *Pics
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    *Pics
    pervert

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast