Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Grindhouse

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    ok, i finally finish a movie. damn videogame taking over my life. anyway, the first 1/2 of this film whatever the zombie movie part was called is perhaps the BEST zombie movie ever made. lol, that shit was great. as for the 2nd movie with kurt running over the pretties it wasn't that good. very drug out and by the time the u see something that brings the movie up to most wanted action ur prob ready for it to end. i was. either way, the 1st 1/2 is worth taking this in if anything. leave the theatre after u've seen the zombie portion?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Agreed
    I skipped through most of the chit chat in second section,(maybe he should have made it stand alone?(or maybe it could not handle itself by itself) . The two second frontal collision could be a piece in itself. although the scene on the hood of the car was indeed tense and revenge sweet but pffff ok.
    Best was the play with old cinematics scratches on screen, the burnout was brilliant as was "missing reel" (but not in tarintinos section).
    The "previews" genius.
    First movie was filled with all that we want from a zombie movie and more, very sin city style.
    One prof reviewermentioned the "laming" of the hands as a high point, i agree, plus the kid with the gun. The doctor was powerful, pity he had to be simplified in his revenge reincarnation.

I enjoyed.

It looked like they had fun making it and that makes it great.
    I think that was their point
    and if so
    bravo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12