Im considering upgrading my mce edition to one of the vista versions.
So i'd like to ask wheter its a good time to do so, or shall i wait a bit more?
I heard that some stuff still doesnt work well with vista (modems, graphic cards, etc)
I would appreciate if u would podt your suggestions, and exoperiences with new vista
ps. hardware requirements dont concern me, since i got new pc few months ago, so lets focus on software.
and 2 more questions:
-when sp1 will be released?
-is it possible to uprgade mce edition to vista 64bit? i mean i dont wannna format my hdd and begin from 0 again.....