Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book tracker

Anyone know of a good tracker with books? I'm talking a wide selection...not just a few hundred. And all genre's: fiction, non-fiction, history, text books, etc.

Thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    bitme

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    bitme
    second that

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    LearnBits has a lot of ebooks aswell....
    Proud Member of:

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Actually learnbits used to have more than what they have now. Didnt they have a crash or something? Another good choice is elbitz. They have a wide selection of ebooks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Here are some of the major ones.
    1. BitMe
    2. BitSpyder
    3. LearnBits
    4. Elbitz
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks everyone.

I have BitMe, but the book selection is still quite limited for what I'm looking for. How do the other sites mentioned here compare?

Can I find...say, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer at any of these places?

I guess I should ask if there are any torrent sites that are like the library? Just masses and masses of books of all kinds and by all authors.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Jonathan Safran Foer - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close [2005/MP3/160]

It is there in OiNK, as an audiobook, but it hasn't got any seeders. Demonoid also has got a lot of books.

You may also try ed2k network. They are good for rare files, including books. I found this on ed2k.

'Foer, Jonathan Safran - Extrem Laut Und Unglaublich Nah' (German)
    Last edited by redMonster; 03-13-2007 at 02:19 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Demonoid has a lot of stuff when it comes to books!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Well I'm looking for illustrated books/ magazines related to Interior designing (.pdf format).. can anyone direct me which sites would be best for the same.. have tried in bitme, demonoid and bitspyder without success.. have also tried the ed2k network, unsuccessfully.. have found a limited few in TL, but need the latest international releases

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast