Thread: Looking For NB

V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I Lost My account there for no resons and when i asked Vidde he said me ''Private Resons''

So i would Like an acc/invite there

Pm me if you have it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by PM sent to you
    Hi!

Your account was taken over the 9th of Februrary, so it got closed due to security reasons :/ Sorry about that.

Regards
    -Vidde
    Please don't tell lies..

-Vidde

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by PM sent to you
    Hi!

Your account was taken over the 9th of Februrary, so it got closed due to security reasons :/ Sorry about that.

Regards
    -Vidde
    Please don't tell lies..

-Vidde
    Me Lie ! ..

i meant you didnt tell me the resons . Really thats Sucks when you dont know why your account got disabling
    Last edited by V For Vendetta; 03-14-2007 at 02:00 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Pac's Avatar Survivor BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    That's true...my acc was also disabled for no reason. It's not the first time i hear this from NB

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi there, fellows! =)

What are you talking about "no reason"? There's -always- I reason an acc is disabled, we don't just disable'em for fun or thrills. What you mean is, that your account got disabled, and you don't know why, or am I wrong?

Please, don't just get disabled, "bash" the tracker, and try to get an invite elsewhere, nobody earns on that.

What you should do, is at least try to get the hold of a staffmember, by mail, IRC or other sites/forums, to ask why.

As I told you, RaDOO, your account got disabled because it was a part of a hacking attempt. Either your acc got hijacked (and you have nothing to do with it), or something else happened.
    The point is; it got disabled as a result of security reasons. I told you that in your last PM.

So.. Hope it clears up now <3

Regards
    -Vidde