Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL "Open" Signups

Poster BT Rep: +4
    its not working for me, has anyone else had success, and if so how?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    @skizo , ya as I said kinda surprised me , I'v never seen over 570.0 kbs d/l on my setup .
    Just be careful if your downloading an older movie as you say and its over 5 gigs if you don't get to a certain ratio in like 5 days you will be banned.Usually older torrents don't have many people leeching so it will be hard to upload anything.I suggest starting off with something that has a lot of leechers.When i first started using torrents i made the same mistake on torrentleech and couldn't upload enough luckily got another account and learned from my mistake.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    please someone who has gotten into the site recently via the IRC channel let us know how you did it. Because I am in there and tried everything that has been stated previously and I can not get in.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by exodusms View Post
    please someone who has gotten into the site recently via the IRC channel let us know how you did it. Because I am in there and tried everything that has been stated previously and I can not get in.
    Dude read the posts on the first page it says how.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ya well they had it closed, I read the post. However they have just opened it once again. So everyone go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    @skizo , ya as I said kinda surprised me , I'v never seen over 570.0 kbs d/l on my setup .
    Just be careful if your downloading an older movie as you say and its over 5 gigs if you don't get to a certain ratio in like 5 days you will be banned.Usually older torrents don't have many people leeching so it will be hard to upload anything.I suggest starting off with something that has a lot of leechers.When i first started using torrents i made the same mistake on torrentleech and couldn't upload enough luckily got another account and learned from my mistake.

Thank you I appreciate the advice as I'm still a noob , I try and share a 2/1 just to stay safe . But have D/L a popular torrent's in the past just to keep my ratio up .

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hey can anyone tell me how to use irc??

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kabir0077 View Post
    hey can anyone tell me how to use irc??
    It's pretty self explanatory. I taught myself just last night in like 90 secs.

Just type server name, then enter the channel. Viola.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Fuck me if they can't sign up do we really want these people loose in the wild ?

I'm kidding .

Here : Click on chat http://www.torrentleech.org/chat.php
    Last edited by peat moss; 03-14-2007 at 05:20 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    its giving msg, u r not on a channel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast