Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL "Open" Signups

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kabir0077 View Post
    its giving msg, u r not on a channel
    do you have msn messenger?

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thx dear, got it now

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok I can confirm that this is indeed completely real and I just got an account there, but it might not be open for long. All you need to do is open mirc (after downloading it), type "/s irc.torrentleech.org:7011" in the main windows. Then type "/j invites" to get into the channel. Now inside the invites channel type "!invite [youremail]". It should kick you out of the channel and say that you're invited. That's it. It sends you an invite and you're done.

Edit: Alright I have a better way. Just use this link irc://irc.torrentleech.org:7011/invites to get into the channel if you already have an irc client installed.
    Last edited by eLucid; 03-14-2007 at 10:47 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    nice thanks for the headsup

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    If this was to a more exclusive tracker, I would be impressed. It's just TL though. We give these things out for free all day long.

I guess it's nice for those that aren't in the invite section though.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by eLucid View Post
    Ok I can confirm that this is indeed completely real and I just got an account there, but it might not be open for long. All you need to do is open mirc (after downloading it), type "/s irc.torrentleech.org:7011" in the main windows. Then type "/j invites" to get into the channel. Now inside the invites channel type "!invite [youremail]". It should kick you out of the channel and say that you're invited. That's it. It sends you an invite and you're done.
    igot the talk kind screen open, did step 1 and 2, got to the invite page, type in "!invite [email protected]", but nothing happens

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eLucid View Post
    igot the talk kind screen open, did step 1 and 2, got to the invite page, type in "!invite [email protected]", but nothing happens
    They are turning it on/off as trackers often do. Just try again in about 45 minutes.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Thank you so much
    Last edited by KruGo; 03-14-2007 at 10:19 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    It' really working guys.. nice post thanx a lot!!!
    I tried the first time but the system banned me.
    I changed my ip and tried again and got the invitation.
    Thanx for the post

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    TC17's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    thank u

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast