Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com SlavaNap Server?

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostfreak View Post
    Nice guide - must check it out
    Good gracious, look whose crawled out of the wood, and still a noob ,I haven't seen you for ages how are you keeping... drop into the lounge for a chat...

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    n00b
    Hello all,

It's a very fast server for login and has fast downloads too.

I like it.

Greetings,

Bert_30

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    n00b

Smile

Nice guide .

Nice work.

Greetings,

Bert30

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert_30 View Post
    Nice guide .

Nice work.

Greetings,

Bert30
    Thank you Bert, you even managed to find the main chat, the Round_Table!

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    n00b BT Rep: +2
    I don't get why ppl have such hard problems with torrents. I love them, they treat me like a king

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Seems a lot like an overcomplicated version of Kazaa to me.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by jkashuba07 View Post
    I don't get why ppl have such hard problems with torrents. I love them, they treat me like a king
    Then so will I, Your Royal Highness, jkashuba07

I personally prefer to be treated as God... and send orders to the 4 corners of my universe, using thoughtwaves ...
    Last edited by thewizeard; 03-21-2007 at 04:06 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jkashuba07 View Post
    Then so will I, Your Royal Highness, jkashuba07

I personally prefer to be treated as God... and send orders to the 4 corners of my universe, using thoughtwaves ...
    I wish you'd treat me like a God and post a working guide. I think most have just started ignoring this altogether, but I'm at least still curious.

yo

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    At the moment Skizo, there is this guide, using the Sunshine client, there is a link about the second post, to using the Lopster client howto do guide http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_...p?showtopic=21; which I recommend. Vargas is nearly ready completing his WinMx guide, I hope we can get it posted very soon.
    The numbers are in the meantime building on the servers and the Seedit server has been added to the young, dynamic FileSharingTalk network... you can keep up to date here.. http://www.gotnap.com/index.php?loc=list

..you will have to scroll down a little...for now! I hope to reach the top of that list and you can all help, by learning to log on and share files ...

If you would like to try to run a SlavaNap File-Sharing server on your computer and link in to the new FileSharingTalk network...contact me, it could be up an running within hours... and you could go down in history.

Here is Vargas's WinMx guide http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_...&#entry8634808

Vargas
    's Guide to help you connect to FileSharingTalk filesharing network using the popular WinMx client

How to get connected to FileSharingTalk network with WinMX
    in images...

First..download the WinMX 3.54 beta 4 with PIE Patch v3.2 installer, to your desktop (If you don't have WinMX already installed)

Here you decide the folder to install it to
    C:\Program Files\WinMX is default and this will be OK in most cases...

The "MXPIE patch" (that allows WinMX to connect to the WinMX network) modifys the HOSTS file.
    Some antivirus, firewalls block modification of the HOSTS file.
    If there is a problem after you install, reinstall with those items turned off.
    Also provided is a manual way to modify your HOSTS file (MXpie v3.2 Manual.zip) if you would prefer to do the change yourself. located in C:\Program Files\WinMX
    After you have installed the patch, then run WinMX from the desktop shortcut.

the setup wizard should be self explanitory.

Your Nick (screen name and password here, if you add FST to your nick you will be added to the server's friends list!)

Add your shares

Starting WinMX

Download and save http://stashbox.org/15230/fst.wsx to disk, then press the "OpenNap Protocol Networks" tab, and press the "Import .WSX" button and select the fst.wsx serverlist from where you saved it.

Then select the [FileSharingTalk] network and hit "connect"
    You should be good to go, if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask.
    Happy File Sharing.
    Last edited by thewizeard; 03-21-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    ..and Bert, it's busy and at this very moment 4the largest network on Gotnap's list

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast