Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com SlavaNap Server?

RMutt's Avatar 1917 BT Rep: +3
    torrents it is, then...

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Dreamz's Avatar Dreamz Do Come True BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    [11:57] SunshineUN Connecting failed

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lol is it down?
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Yesterday there was a maximum of 750+ users logged on..and one user Nanotek , using Lopster, actually managed to reach the chat room

I shall be linking another server to FileSharingTalk.mensap2p.com later today to see if I can make it the server with the most members logged in...yesterday, we were halfway up the tables here

http://www.gotnap.com/index.php?loc=list

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It seems we're all pretty interested, but we can't get connected. Perhaps a full, tested guide is in order?

What sort of speeds can one expect? Say, with a 5MB connection.

yo

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    jetje's Avatar former star
    i tried this severall times before.... now i seem to be connected, i never got this far before btw . But now i don't have a clue what to do here or if i did things right or....

Only see a cricket team. But i don't wanna share crickets
    Last edited by jetje; 03-17-2007 at 12:56 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    At the moment there are 832 users logged in..those who are in logged in hang on, I will try and find you.... ..You can search for the Scrabble Channel, pit your wits against, "Bron"while I set the coffee.. We use mainly the Round_Table as main chat..but for your convenience I have created a lounge and a study... if you wish a more personalised name, you can easily create your own

Well jetje has found it...logged in with thousands of file shared The more files the higher the network is in the tables at Gotnap...

Tip: Running a SlavaNap server, is actually easier to learn and linked into a (FileSharingTalk.com) network, than learning to connect with a file-sharing client like WinMx ..if you would like to link and you have a fast connection and at least 1 gigabyte RAM..preferably two..you could contact me and I will help you get started
    Last edited by thewizeard; 03-17-2007 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Edit found Jetje

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    At the moment there are 832 users logged in..those who are in logged in hang on, I will try and find you.... ..You can search for the Scrabble Channel, pit your wits against, "Bron"while I set the coffee.. We use mainly the Round_Table as main chat..but for your convenience I have created a lounge and a study... if you wish a more personalised name, you can easily create your own

Why do you keep telling us about how many people are logged on, when this thread is full of people who can't?

If you want us to join, give us a working guide ffs.

yo

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post

Why do you keep telling us about how many people are logged on, when this thread is full of people who can't?

If you want us to join, give us a working guide ffs.
    Well actually with a new lopster it was pretty easy, even i managed to connect this time. Install and ad the info as The Wizeard told (server name and stuff like that. If i can do it....

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    i managed to get connected after all the timing out connections, it seems that if your using the lopster client u need to remove "emulate winmx" function to get on the server
    Open your mind

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast