Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your Bittorrent nightmares

LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I will start of with,

I still don't believe I did this, I got a free invite to non other than FTN. There I said It.

It was in my email inbox for a couple of days and I just forgot about It.

I did try to sign up at the time, but It didn't come up. It wasn't so sot after then, when I got the invite.

How people here have similar nightmares,

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Invites ussually only last for a period of 1-3 days on most sites before they get deleted by the system. Same with a pending account. (Unconfirmed account.)

I had someone somehow hijack one of my accounts on another site...
    Wasnt that bad of a loss site wise... however the account on this particular site had an 11TB Ratio surplus so to speak... I tried getting the account back but the staff on that site didnt beleive it was me even though I gave them a rather accurate list of IPs I had used on the account.
    Needless to say that person is still using my name on that site even with the staff knowing they stole the account. The ratio was .33 last time I looked so looks to me like the account hijacker got alot of nice files
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 03-14-2007 at 02:32 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Invites ussually only last for a period of 1-3 days on most sites before they get deleted by the system. Same with a pending account. (Unconfirmed account.)

Wasnt that bad of a loss site wise... however the account on this particular site had an 11TB Ratio surplus so to speak... I tried getting the account back but the staff on that site didnt beleive it was me even though I gave them a rather accurate list of IPs I had used on the account.
    Needless to say that person is still using my name on that site even with the staff knowing they stole the account. The ratio was .33 last time I looked so looks to me like the account hijacker got alot of nice files
    11TB, that's big and a lot to loose.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I was scammed out of a Filelist account by someone here in FST during my early days here. I know FL is not that big a deal for most people here but nobody ever wants to be scammed. Its one of the most rotten feeling in the world. The consolation is that the scammer was quickly banned (he also scammed others here) but obviously the damage has been done.

I know its nothing compared to what Melvinmeow described above. 11 tb? Thats just insane...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

Party time for the scammer
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    i was scammed out of a bitmetv invite, heh

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    diablo1231's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    bit me with 975 gb

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pretty sure i got scammed out of NB here. but doesn't matter now. i don't need a norwegian tracker or any other language besides english (except maybe my swedvdr)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    To Be Vip
    (gone forever )

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    someone hijacked my ScT account. talk about a big loss!
    I will be lucky if I get back in.
    the staff there where as helpful as a two dollor hooker and I finally gave up.

next time I will make sure to have better password

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast