Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Try and help a newb out and this happens

maseunit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This is why I dont like messing around with newbs. Make a good trade with the guy, swap accounts and log in everything is ok so I just left the account details where it was because I was tired. I wake up and he changed the damned password. Some people are so grimey here. From now on sticking with the users I know. I wish I could get my hands on this kid If anyone here is or knows a mod that could disable my account at TTi kindly let me know please.
    Last edited by maseunit; 03-14-2007 at 07:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    i'd happily take the invite. Ive never had one and would like to.

obviously following instructions such as "dont change password"
    Last edited by jimbo12345; 03-14-2007 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    maseunit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yeah jimbo, what the fuck

he even edited his post too, haha
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    let me know if you need an invite maseunit or I can talk to adim if you need.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by maseunit View Post
    This is why I dont like messing around with newbs. Make a good trade with the guy, swap accounts and log in everything is ok so I just left the account details where it was because I was tired. I wake up and he changed the damned password. Some people are so grimey here. From now on sticking with the users I know. I wish I could get my hands on this kid If anyone here is or knows a mod that could disable my account at TTi kindly let me know please.
    ouch..sad to hear damnn...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    maseunit, please don't let that discourage you in dealing w/ a noob. I, of course am one and if it wasn't for the generosity...and trust of 2 people here in giving me an invite and/or access to sites I wouldn't have been able to access on my own. I'm grateful for that...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    that's really bad

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jrzy View Post
    maseunit, please don't let that discourage you in dealing w/ a noob. I, of course am one and if it wasn't for the generosity...and trust of 2 people here in giving me an invite and/or access to sites I wouldn't have been able to access on my own. I'm grateful for that...

I am a noob also, and don't have an invite yet....can you tell me how to get one please?

I think i'm useful, most of the movies you guys want i've already seen on copied dvd in china. I have over 3,000 dvd's from around the world. If someone taught me how, i'd put them all up.

See, noobs do have some use.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by jrzy View Post
    Well said , I must be lucky too . I'v never had a problem with noobs .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast