This is a *very high quality* business tracker with awesome torrents and a great, helpful community - and it should stay that way.
Therefore, invites are not handed out to everyone who asks. This is not a collectors tracker and if you are not interested in business material or in supporting the site with your input please leave. If you are serious about making money, improving yourself and creating a better life financially and emotionally, and if you want to help others too, read on. We always accept additional *quality members*.
After reading the rules and FAQ, answer the questions below to apply. Before you answer the questionnaire make sure to change your nickname to the user name you plan to use for this tracker and forum. Do this by typing /nick yournewnick
Write the answers in an editor (like Notepad) and please do not use extremely long lines (use manual lines breaks), or your answers wouldn't come through in full length - when done, copy and paste them to the channel quickly one after another. Keep the format with the question numbers "#)" and "/" slashes. Put some time into this, we do not want to see the questions answered sketchily! If you are a slow typer and can't answer the questions within about 20 minutes, please leave the channel and return when you answered them all.
If you don't answer all questions fully, you won't be considered.
1) First Name / Gender / Age / Location / 3 words that describe you.
2) Your personal goals, reason for joining, what is it that you are searching for here... just introduce yourself (be honest, lengthy and detailed - this is THE MOST IMPORTANT section).
3) List all other torrent trackers you are a member of along with your user name and current ratios.
4) How does one calculate the ratio? / What is a fair ratio? / How many days or weeks do you have to fix a bad ratio before you run into problems *at this tracker*? (see rules/FAQ) (hint: if you can't upload enough you can fix your ratio by donating to the site too, using PayPal)
5) Where and how EXACTLY did you find out about the site? (answer this in full detail!)
6) Do you plan on participating in the forums? / Do you plan to hang out in the IRC channel?
7) What specific content can you upload to the tracker?
8) Do or did you invest in books and/or other products to improve your mindset, business, financial well-being, etc.? What kind and how often?
9) What is your email address?
Check out our latest *group buys* as well as the *forums* regularly!
If you leak exclusive torrents from the site to another tracker or P2P network, your IP range will be BANNED!
We highly suggest that you download mIRC or another IRC client so you can chat about your favorite subjects or ask any technical questions that you may have in the main channel. Download mIRC at http://www.mirc.com - ask us for network and channel name.
need the answer of this ?
its from the valut