Thread: Question

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Is there anyway to place an entire tv season onto one svcd disk? what happened if I put 2 mpeg into one disk and burnt them? would I be able to choose which one to watch or will it come on after the first or will the second not even play? Im asking because I would like the season on a disk and a menu to choose which ep to watch, thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    What do you mean by a series what is it and the file sizes:

I have 2 or 3 episodes of friends on one CDR, I also you a program called Ulead DVD Menu Factory 2, which allows you to create menus and a few chapters

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    You can fart about with Nero and add VCD or SVCD menus, but it can fuck up quite easily.
    Depends what size the episodes are. Even Simpsons episodes, you might only get 2 SVCD's of it, i do mine in VCD, no loss of quality, and you can fit 3 episodes a disc.
    SVCD will work out at most 55 minutes a disc.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    its dragonball gt each ep is about 69mb and around 23-25 mins long so they should fit quite easily onto my 700mb disks but I can you please tell me how to make menu's using nero?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    u'll need the latest version. there is a wizard for it to design them in there, ive never went into it in depth as i have had no need for it.
    the episodes will have to be in valid MPEG format to burn to VCD, or nero wont accept them, its iffy about shitty MPEG files sometimes when burning to VCD.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I put the entire cell saga of dbz onto one disc, and still had lots of space left over. so i think it shouldn't be too hard to get all of what you are talking about onto a disc

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    My current version of nero - burning rom is 5.5.9.17 whats the latest?

EDIT: Nevermind I found the update

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Well my stuffs all updated and there nothing in the wizard about menus so im back to square 1

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I put the entire cell saga of dbz onto one disc, and still had lots of space left over. so i think it shouldn't be too hard to get all of what you are talking about onto a disc
    How did you manage that? When I try to burn it into one disk one episode takes up 255mb because its measuring its size by time not file size