Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute, just sit right there,
    i'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good startin makin trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'nah forget it' - 'Yo homes, to Bel Air! '

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' i looked at my kingdom i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

2. Lounge   -   #2
    This story really gave me the creeps when I heard it. Last year, a friend of mine made a trip to Key West to visit someone he met on the 'net. They went to some sort of paranormal museum and had something strange happen to him. In a glass display case, there was a doll the size of a child sitting in a chair. He was told that this was "Robert the Demon Doll" and that it was cursed. (I did an Internet search on this, but never came up with anything.)

The story goes that a long time ago (not sure of dates) that the owner of this plantation had an only son that was very lonely. The owner had a servant (who happened to be into Voodoo) that he had upset for some reason. This servant made the doll for the boy, yet he cursed it before giving it to him. The boy and the doll were inseparable and the boy started telling his father that the doll could walk and talk and would tell him things. I think that when the boy got older and inherited the plantation, that the doll told him to build a room for it in the attic that would be his own, even after the boys' death. After the boy died, the house was then sold, but in the will it was instructed that Robert the doll was to stay in the house in his attic room.

Many owners of the house would say that they could hear movement in the attic and every now and then would go up there and the furniture and doll would always be in different places. Not sure how the doll ended up at this museum, but they said that even now the doll will be moved in different positions and that night guards can hear it moving around and pecking on the glass. He was also told that anyone who took a picture of the doll, it would drain the camera's batteries and that they felt that the doll was "getting stronger" from the energy. My friend. of course, wanted to try it and - sure enough - after he took one picture, the camera went dead.

One little demon and my my mom got scared. She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare,
    But I thought "Naw forget it. Yo homes! To Bel Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    fail

4. Lounge   -   #4
    She said "You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought: "Man, forget it, yo home to Bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homie, smell you later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

My first day in Bel-Air was very awkward. I didn't know the Banks, and even though they were all family, they were total strangers. My aunt Vivian was very kind and welcoming. My uncle Phil was friendly as well, but at the same time very intimidating. My cousins Carlton and Hilary were nice enough, but our personalities definitely clashed. This, of course, led to many bizarre and crazy adventures.

I was a fish out of water, basically. I grew up in the tough streets of Philedelphia. I didn't have very much money. To keep my head above water financially I would release rap albums and appear in films, Including Men In Black, Wild Wild West, and I, Robot. Now, I was thrown into a whole new world. The world of the upperclassman. The wealthy. The sophisticated. The whole ordeal was just crazy for me. It was hard at first, but the move to Bel-Air became worth it as soon as I got to know Ashley, another cousin I shared my new home with.

Ashley was just your average teenage girl I guess, with typical teenage girl problems- boy troubles, insecurity, school, etc. I got along with her pretty well, better than Carlton or Hilary at least. We didn't fight or cause problems for one another so I found it very comforting to spend time around her. She even seemed to enjoy my in-your-face, quirky attitude at times, unlike the others who found it tedious and exhausting. I found myself growing very close to her.

The first few years were a lot of fun. I really turned the Banks lives upside down. Just as I had found my life changed completely, so did they. I got up to a lot of mischief in Bel-Air. The Banks would often get involved in this, much to their dismay. I was definitely a handful for them, but I think deep down they enjoyed my stay in Bel-Air. I think they knew I meant well and no matter how much trouble I got in my intentions were always pure. As time passed I continued to get closer to Ashley. I would help her with her problems and she really appreciated that. It was innocent enough at first. She was just a good friend and I enjoyed her company. But things changed quickly. After enough time in Bel-Air, I fell in love with her.

I felt guilty for feeling this way. She was my cousin! How could I be attracted to her? I knew it was wrong and I tried to ignore my feelings at first. I tried to convince myself I wasn't in love with her, but it was difficult. I began to try to distance myself from her before my feelings got any more intense. However, I could only keep lying to myself for so long. I tried to accept the fact that I could never be more than a cousin to her. We could never be "together," no matter how bad I wanted her.

I was ok for a little while. I started to accept the fact that my love for Ashley could never become anything more than fantasy, but sharing a home with her made this extremely tough. I couldn't avoid her even if I wanted too. By then we were already good friends and she had learned she could confide in me with her problems and her thoughts, so she was always coming to me to talk. Ashley sure didn't make it easy for me.

One day, when I had the house all to myself, I walked past Ashley's room and saw that her door was left open. I peaked in and saw a pair of her panties on the floor. A purple thong. It made me horny just looking at it. "That's disgusting," I said to myself. "She's your cousin." I walked away from her door and tried to forget it. I began to walk downstairs when I stopped myself. I turned around and went back to her room. I walked in and spent about an hour sniffing Ashley's used panties. I got so horny as I sat on her bed, sampling her sweet vaginal odors. I licked the inside of every pair of panties I could find, desperate to get any taste of her sweet pussy that I could. Finally I was able to accept my feelings for Ashley. I was no longer disgusted with myself and I enjoyed every whiff of Ashley's pussy that I could get.

Then, she walked in. I had lost track of time and I didn't realize school was over for the day. She walked in on me sniffing a blue thong I took out of her hamper. "Will!" she said. "What are you doing!?"

"Is anyone else here?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Will..."

I shut her door and locked it. "What are you doing in my room, Will?" she asked, sort of panic stricken.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. It's time. Lay down."

"What? No!" she replied.

I grabbed her and forced her onto her bed. She tried to scream but I covered her mouth with my hand. She was helpless. She fought with all her strength but I was too big for her. she kicked, scratched, and bit, but it just made me hornier. I tore her clothes off and admired her beautiful body. She continued to scream her desperate screams, none of them being heard by anyone but me and her. I tore my clothes off and imposed my will on her. I didn't think she was a virgin, but she had a pussy that was only tight enough to be a virgins. She cried out in pain as I fucked her. It didn't take long. Only a few seconds and I was ready to cum all over her pretty face. I pulled out and shot my load right into her face. She cried in humiliation. The more she cried the hornier I got. In fact, I was already ready for round too. I flipped her over and smacked her beautiful ass a few times. She continued to cry, and it only got worse when I shoved my dick into her tight little virgin asshole. It was so fucking tight I could barely fit it in her.

"PLEASE WILL! I HAVE ALL YOUR ALBUMS! PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME. I'VE SEEN 'WILD WILD WEST' 3 TIMES! DON'T RAPE ME!!!"

"That's very flattering," I said, "but I'm not finished with you."

I continued to rape her anally. It was the greatest moment of my life. Her ass was so god damn tight. Finally I came again, shooting a gigantic load of cum directly into her black ass. I pulled out and spread her asshole open and watched my cum drop out all over the bed. I scooped some of it up with my fingers and made her lick it off. She struggled but eventually gave in. I made her eat all the cum I could manage to scoop out of her asshole. Her cried were quiet now. I guess she lost her voice. She could only sob quietly as I forced her to eat my cum fresh out of her asshole.

"Please, no more!" she said weakly.

"I'm done with you for now. But I'll be back for you. I'm going to keep fucking you for as long as I'm in Bel-Air. You are mine now, Ashley. Your pussy and your tight asshole belong to me. I hope you like eating cum because you're gonna be doing a lot of that."

She looked up at me. A combination of cum and tears flowed down her face. Weakly and painfully, she looked me in the eye, wiped her tears away and said "You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought: "Man, forget it, yo home to Bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homie, smell you later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hahah

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    /failed thread
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bastard

8. Lounge   -   #8
    ha ha
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    She said "You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought: "Man, forget it, yo home to Bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homie, smell you later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

My first day in Bel-Air was very awkward. I didn't know the Banks, and even though they were all family, they were total strangers. My aunt Vivian was very kind and welcoming. My uncle Phil was friendly as well, but at the same time very intimidating. My cousins Carlton and Hilary were nice enough, but our personalities definitely clashed. This, of course, led to many bizarre and crazy adventures.

I was a fish out of water, basically. I grew up in the tough streets of Philedelphia. I didn't have very much money. To keep my head above water financially I would release rap albums and appear in films, Including Men In Black, Wild Wild West, and I, Robot. Now, I was thrown into a whole new world. The world of the upperclassman. The wealthy. The sophisticated. The whole ordeal was just crazy for me. It was hard at first, but the move to Bel-Air became worth it as soon as I got to know Ashley, another cousin I shared my new home with.

Ashley was just your average teenage girl I guess, with typical teenage girl problems- boy troubles, insecurity, school, etc. I got along with her pretty well, better than Carlton or Hilary at least. We didn't fight or cause problems for one another so I found it very comforting to spend time around her. She even seemed to enjoy my in-your-face, quirky attitude at times, unlike the others who found it tedious and exhausting. I found myself growing very close to her.

The first few years were a lot of fun. I really turned the Banks lives upside down. Just as I had found my life changed completely, so did they. I got up to a lot of mischief in Bel-Air. The Banks would often get involved in this, much to their dismay. I was definitely a handful for them, but I think deep down they enjoyed my stay in Bel-Air. I think they knew I meant well and no matter how much trouble I got in my intentions were always pure. As time passed I continued to get closer to Ashley. I would help her with her problems and she really appreciated that. It was innocent enough at first. She was just a good friend and I enjoyed her company. But things changed quickly. After enough time in Bel-Air, I fell in love with her.

I felt guilty for feeling this way. She was my cousin! How could I be attracted to her? I knew it was wrong and I tried to ignore my feelings at first. I tried to convince myself I wasn't in love with her, but it was difficult. I began to try to distance myself from her before my feelings got any more intense. However, I could only keep lying to myself for so long. I tried to accept the fact that I could never be more than a cousin to her. We could never be "together," no matter how bad I wanted her.

I was ok for a little while. I started to accept the fact that my love for Ashley could never become anything more than fantasy, but sharing a home with her made this extremely tough. I couldn't avoid her even if I wanted too. By then we were already good friends and she had learned she could confide in me with her problems and her thoughts, so she was always coming to me to talk. Ashley sure didn't make it easy for me.

One day, when I had the house all to myself, I walked past Ashley's room and saw that her door was left open. I peaked in and saw a pair of her panties on the floor. A purple thong. It made me horny just looking at it. "That's disgusting," I said to myself. "She's your cousin." I walked away from her door and tried to forget it. I began to walk downstairs when I stopped myself. I turned around and went back to her room. I walked in and spent about an hour sniffing Ashley's used panties. I got so horny as I sat on her bed, sampling her sweet vaginal odors. I licked the inside of every pair of panties I could find, desperate to get any taste of her sweet pussy that I could. Finally I was able to accept my feelings for Ashley. I was no longer disgusted with myself and I enjoyed every whiff of Ashley's pussy that I could get.

Then, she walked in. I had lost track of time and I didn't realize school was over for the day. She walked in on me sniffing a blue thong I took out of her hamper. "Will!" she said. "What are you doing!?"

"Is anyone else here?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Will..."

I shut her door and locked it. "What are you doing in my room, Will?" she asked, sort of panic stricken.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. It's time. Lay down."

"What? No!" she replied.

I grabbed her and forced her onto her bed. She tried to scream but I covered her mouth with my hand. She was helpless. She fought with all her strength but I was too big for her. she kicked, scratched, and bit, but it just made me hornier. I tore her clothes off and admired her beautiful body. She continued to scream her desperate screams, none of them being heard by anyone but me and her. I tore my clothes off and imposed my will on her. I didn't think she was a virgin, but she had a pussy that was only tight enough to be a virgins. She cried out in pain as I fucked her. It didn't take long. Only a few seconds and I was ready to cum all over her pretty face. I pulled out and shot my load right into her face. She cried in humiliation. The more she cried the hornier I got. In fact, I was already ready for round too. I flipped her over and smacked her beautiful ass a few times. She continued to cry, and it only got worse when I shoved my dick into her tight little virgin asshole. It was so fucking tight I could barely fit it in her.

"PLEASE WILL! I HAVE ALL YOUR ALBUMS! PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME. I'VE SEEN 'WILD WILD WEST' 3 TIMES! DON'T RAPE ME!!!"

"That's very flattering," I said, "but I'm not finished with you."

I continued to rape her anally. It was the greatest moment of my life. Her ass was so god damn tight. Finally I came again, shooting a gigantic load of cum directly into her black ass. I pulled out and spread her asshole open and watched my cum drop out all over the bed. I scooped some of it up with my fingers and made her lick it off. She struggled but eventually gave in. I made her eat all the cum I could manage to scoop out of her asshole. Her cried were quiet now. I guess she lost her voice. She could only sob quietly as I forced her to eat my cum fresh out of her asshole.

"Please, no more!" she said weakly.

"I'm done with you for now. But I'll be back for you. I'm going to keep fucking you for as long as I'm in Bel-Air. You are mine now, Ashley. Your pussy and your tight asshole belong to me. I hope you like eating cum because you're gonna be doing a lot of that."

She looked up at me. A combination of cum and tears flowed down her face. Weakly and painfully, she looked me in the eye, wiped her tears away and said "You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought: "Man, forget it, yo home to Bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homie, smell you later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.
    whats your point then? i cant be bothered to read all this writing, are you on drugs?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagarga View Post
    ha ha

They're quoting a show called The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast