Thread: Supertorrents - how to get ban lifted?

Old Fella
    Morning all.

I signed up for ST 2 weeks ago and enjoyed faster dl speeds than I had been able to get elsewhere. My problem was that with new router I had problems uploading required amount and just yesterday managed to get that working okay, however have this morning been banned as can not access ST at all. I even did a donation 2 days ago to lift the uploads but not quite enough.

Now, I'd like to contact them to explain this and see if I can be re-instated however once banned I can not access their site or forum, or help desk. Does anyone know how I can contact as would really like to get re-instated.

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BEATchild's Avatar M-power
    try IRC channel. edit: and also it is quite unlikely that you will get your ban removed. Unlike many other trackers ST admins do not ban without a good reason.
    Last edited by BEATchild; 03-17-2007 at 10:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #supertorrents

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Quote Originally Posted by BEATchild View Post
    try IRC channel. edit: and also it is quite unlikely that you will get your ban removed. Unlike many other trackers ST admins do not ban without a good reason.
    Thanks, and fair enough. I should have noted the ratio was so low, however seems for new users it does not give you much warning and doesn't show ratio unless you check! Have not IRC'd before - where do I find out how to do that