Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have bitmetv? dont post it here will be disabled no matter what.

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    haha, chump

maybe if you weren't so careless about how you did things, you wouldn't get disabled

I HAVE BITMETV, not for trade, haha
    honestly idk what your talking about careless. i never mentioned i had it i just know someone else it happened to that had responded to a message after being asked if they had it simply saying it was for trade and bam it got disabled. even talked 2 the admins and they seriously need to get there shit together. the post in question #1 wasnt even bitmetv. and #2 was being given away. i know what post the admin was talking about too as i was given a link to it. but they obviously dont know how to read.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Though i feel sorry for your loss, I cant agree with you mate. If its different username, but if your email id here in FST is visible to the public, only then can they be able to recognize your account in bitmetv. Then how come many people here having their buffer in bitmetv openly post in public?

Really you did a foolish mistake. I cant exactly say what it is. Many newly opened sites have your passwords saved in texts as such, and when you join them you will really use the same pass and email, if there is a correlation and it belongs to any MOd or admin in bitmetv, also it can happen. I dont know its technical feasibility. Still i say, never use same username, pass or email in invite trading forums. I strongly doubt that you have the same email and pass here and in your bitmetv account.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Don't Worry, lbslice is generally retarded and is a disgrace to Australians
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hehe...not really so. He is kindhearted, and i have my own experience talking with him. He is ready to help people if there is a reasonable cause. It all depends how you approach him. He is a good administrator. Never ban people without a cause.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    hehe...not really so. He is kindhearted, and i have my own experience talking with him. He is ready to help people if there is a reasonable cause. It all depends how you approach him. He is a good administrator. Never ban people without a cause.
    if you mean admin for bitmetv im not so sure about that one. just asked why it was disabled and he sent me a link and told me to read my own post which as i said had nothing to do with bitmetv it was a free bitme account i no longer wanted. then asked what was wrong with it and its almost like there was a script running because each time i said something it immediately said account wont be re enabled. but oh well i guess there loss.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i'm sry for u

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Damn..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    mine's disabled too ; xx
    didn't even have time to download one single byte ...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i'm bored
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 03-18-2007 at 06:30 PM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Last edited by iNSOMNiA; 03-18-2007 at 06:29 PM.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast