Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's all the fuzz about U*** ?

zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    Just because it's rare people think it's the best tracker which is obviously not the case. Ukt, Sct and FTN imo are way way way over-rated. I've seen all three first hand and i still think torrentlech pwns all general trackers. - i always max out my speeds and the pre-times are good too.

ukt: sucks low seed/leech ratio
    sct: fast pre-times but not the greatest seed leech ratio and you're no good there without a seed box
    ftn: fast pretimes, low seed/leech ratio

the reason people think they're good is because it's rare, but they're just retarded

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Seedbox is really not required to maintain good ratio at ScT. Part-seeding with DVDR's does the thing at least for me

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by zak2210 View Post
    Just because it's rare people think it's the best tracker which is obviously not the case. Ukt, Sct and FTN imo are way way way over-rated. I've seen all three first hand and i still think torrentlech pwns all general trackers. - i always max out my speeds and the pre-times are good too.

ukt: sucks low seed/leech ratio
    sct: fast pre-times but not the greatest seed leech ratio and you're no good there without a seed box
    ftn: fast pretimes, low seed/leech ratio

the reason people think they're good is because it's rare, but they're just retarded
    Then maybe u download much and want pure tracker and don't care about the comunity thing? .

But I think the best tracker with comunity now is ftn.

To get on topic. Yes as I thought everyone else also think these trackers are not worth the time just because it's rare. The only reason I could find to get them might be for the comunity there. But not worth tading for.

Is it the same with FTWR?
    Last edited by Nighthunter; 03-18-2007 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Half a year ago I was trying to hunt all possible rare trackers... Firstly, I got invite to FTWR (dude that site sucks ass. After being a member for about a week I gave that account away freely), then I got FTN (WOW I remember that day like it was yesterday, first impression about site was: "Awesome design" - really, I never seen a tracker which looks as cool as FTN) - from that day it was my favorite tracker, not because it has the best pre-times, btw SCT has better pretimes than FTN then, but because of it's user friendly freebies... And the last one was SCT wich I received one week later than FTN. Still wondering why do I need SCT though, maybe because it's rare nothing else really... If you still don't get it People are hunting for Uk-t just because it's ultra rare and you can't change this, unless Uk-t opens signups (I wouldn't even sign-up though)... You always want something you don't have or are "forbidden" to have and if there are many like you, you want it even more...

P.S. sorry for offtopic.
    Last edited by iStix; 03-18-2007 at 08:35 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    its a great sit

site
    Last edited by rolo; 03-18-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Thank you iStix for that covering explenation. That pretty much cleared it all out . That's what I wanted to hear, and thanx to everyone else for ure opinions. Sometimes u have to ask those with the knowledge from way back .

I just have one more question . How do u close this thread... : /? Can't find a tool or such anywhere .

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Look just a little bit above your first post in right corner you'll see thread tools...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    There's three alternatives: Subscribe to this thread, e-mail this page and show printable version :S. ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    There should be close tool too.. Hmm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Armagedon's Avatar Generalisimus BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think the clue is because U*-t is the oldest scene tracker, and it have just 5000 people registered on it, actually i am wandering how revolt looks like

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast