Thread: whats with arenabg?

sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    why is arenabg down?
    its down for a long time....
    any news about it i dont know
    when are they goona come back?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I would also like to know the aswer to that question. I havent been able to access the site for a few days now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    2 days ago ArenaBG's chief was arrested (again) for 72hours, but the court let him go. After that the biggest ADSL provider in Bulgaria have started blocking the arenabg.com url. That's everything that I know. But the site is still online (in Bulgaria).
    Last edited by Ivanov; 03-18-2007 at 09:13 PM.
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sharefile4's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanov View Post
    2 days ago ArenaBG's chief was arrested (again) for 72hours, but the court let him go. After that the biggest ADSL provider in Bulgaria have started blocking the arenabg.com url. That's everything that I know. But the site is still online (in Bulgaria).
    Yeap. The site is online but it doesn't work for non Bulgarian ips It happened 3-4 times in the last six months. You can try with a Bulgarian proxy.

I use to use http://slivnica.org/forum/images/proxy/ but it seems down atm

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BEATchild's Avatar M-power
    Some torrents from arena are currently posted here together with other trackers http://www.find-bg.com/torrents/index.php No proxy or registration needed. It will probably not last long because the torrent issue blew up pretty big in Bulgaria, but enjoy it while it lasts. Update: It seems that the heat is declining as now even the big Bulgarian internet providers have once again allowed direct access to the site. Don't know if or when international users will be allowed to access it though.
    Last edited by BEATchild; 03-19-2007 at 08:04 PM.