Thread: rsr invites system

kajoon's Avatar Panek Ota... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hello,

i just wanted to know how's the invite system on rsr.
    i got one invite and i keep uploading but never got more than one invite , so whats there policy about invites ?

thanx in advance
    jam

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    when u became pu u get1 invite

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kajoon's Avatar Panek Ota... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    o.k. and whats next ? dont i get another invites after a while ?
    (the faq is in romanian and i cant understand anything...)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    There are enough topics on this matter here, just search for them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    really i dn't know

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i search for the invite system on rsr and havent found ... can u please direct me to one ?

thanx in advance
    jam

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Originally Posted by Ne'tu
    Hi and HPN!

I know about that thread.

I've looked through RSR rules again and it's the same thing.

Quote:
    In momentul promovarii la PU veti primi o invitatie;
    That means you'll get 1 invite when you'll become PU. "veti primi o invitatie" = "you'll get 1 invite".

They mention something about PU and PU+, but PU+ isn't mentioned in ranking system.

I really don't know what to say. I'm glad for you I was wrong.
    Well yeah, i did get 1 invite when i became a PU. that's not what i'm questioning though.

the way i see it is they record your ratio as 1 (doesn't matter what it really is) when you reach PU because for 1. it's simpler, and 2. it's the default requirement for that class, plus the majority of new PUs probably have a ratio of 1. don't quote me on that though

so for example i had a ratio of 8 by the time the first 30 days was up, this is how it would go:

in 30 days your ratio was increased to 8 (new ratio) - 1 (PU default ratio) = 7 (new invites)

in my case it looks more like:

1 (PU default ratio) subtracted from 11 (my new ratio) = 10 new invites. but i already had one, and you can't have more than 10, so i received 9 instead.

on the other hand, i also would like to say that you weren't entirely wrong either. the way you mentioned it makes more sense after the first 30 days of getting the new invites, but i'm still not sure... i'm just going to drop it for now and see what happens when the time comes