Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st Ever FST BT Awards!!

what a fucking joke... the people making the polls are a bunch of fucking idiots... the only fair way to compare trackers is to have the same selection for each poll. the selections here are obviously biased towards those that certain people favor. i notice that after the big upset a few people had with ftwr, they're only listed in categories to make them look bad.. you fucking bunch of immature losers. makes me sad to see so much negative talk against them... whcih i know for fact is not true. you talk of ftwr spies... i work in the same office as one of their staff - you want the truth? one of the staff there is pretty highly ranked here... they need no fucking spies.
    the saddest thing... i've been working on getting a few invites to offer here - on a limited basis - and was close to getting them... can't see that happening now.
    as usual, a few immature twats spoil it for everyone.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cyph3r View Post
    what a fucking joke... the people making the polls are a bunch of fucking idiots... the only fair way to compare trackers is to have the same selection for each poll. the selections here are obviously biased towards those that certain people favor. i notice that after the big upset a few people had with ftwr, they're only listed in categories to make them look bad.. you fucking bunch of immature losers. makes me sad to see so much negative talk against them... whcih i know for fact is not true. you talk of ftwr spies... i work in the same office as one of their staff - you want the truth? one of the staff there is pretty highly ranked here... they need no fucking spies.
    the saddest thing... i've been working on getting a few invites to offer here - on a limited basis - and was close to getting them... can't see that happening now.
    as usual, a few immature twats spoil it for everyone.
    I really cannot see what your problem is... You've gone wading in with your size twelve boots, without thought about other members.

Why are some people so pre-occupied with F**R that they think everything is a slight against them. For many, the F**R saga is now a distant memory. There is no reason to rehash what happened.

There is absolutely no reason not to entertain ourselves with what we think are the best in each category.

If you do not wish to join in, then keep your comments to yourself. If you have nothing positive to say, then stick a sock in your mouth.

As for F**R, I have good relations with all the senior staff there, and have seen nothing within this thread that would hint at it being an attack against the F**R community. There may be the odd sad sentiment, but the thread is a competitive one designed to find out who thinks which tracker is best.

One final note. If you bother to check out the FST Worst Staff Poll, you will see that OiNK take pride of place, and NOT F**R, which proves my point that this is NOT an F**R bash fest.

//TFX

P.S. Why do some people feel the need to swear. Is it to enlarge their ePenis?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123