Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When you reached the top trackers?

gorgoroth's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    When you reached all the top trackers, UK-T, SCT, FTN and so on, what to do next? Change invites for those sites for accounts on oink, bitmetv with SERIOUS ratios or what? I haven't got those top trackers yet, but what will you do when you do? I will probably give invites away to trusted members here, cause i wont need 'em, and i wont be needing any other trackers!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Invite trusted members who u've got to known a lil bit and make the comunitys better . That's what it's all about...

But only for those who've been around for some time and is serious, IMO.

Exept from that just keep ure ratios up and stay happily aver after ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    What to do next? Try to acquire accounts with humongous buffers. Or just give away free invites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    try to reach 1TB buffer on oink

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cholito's Avatar Demos Gracias a Dios BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    givenaway some accounts that i don't wanna use it

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    What to do next? Try to acquire accounts with humongous buffers. Or just give away free invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by cholito View Post
    givenaway some accounts that i don't wanna use it

bingo!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I have left some, when I get them, I'll start building ratio and invite my friends and trusted users.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol, I will never have those sites so 'stop dreaming steven'
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The right thing to do is to give back to the community that got you there. I cam e to this place with nothing, just a noob on public trackers. I spent lots of time here, got to know some people and acquired a lot. I not only acquired accounts at private trackers but a lot of knowledge. On my way up I have been trying to give out invites here and there and to people that I feel worthy. I only have a couple more top trackers to go, and when possible I will give back to the community.
    Trying to acquire accounts with huge buffers isn't the right thing to do.
    Thats just being greedy. FileSharingTalk
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    The right thing to do is to give back to the community that got you there. I cam e to this place with nothing, just a noob on public trackers. I spent lots of time here, got to know some people and acquired a lot. I not only acquired accounts at private trackers but a lot of knowledge. On my way up I have been trying to give out invites here and there and to people that I feel worthy. I only have a couple more top trackers to go, and when possible I will give back to the community.
    Trying to acquire accounts with huge buffers isn't the right thing to do.
    Thats just being greedy. FileSharingTalk
    Can't say better

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast