Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must Be A Member 30 days AND Have 10 Posts To Use The BT Invites Section

raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    who is of any use here? take it easy, its fun to be somewhere.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    fuck you

it should be invite only
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    BANNED

lol
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenray
    I only joined this site because of that section and then discovered i can't even post there
    to me, thats a reason in itself for having that rule.

its for THIS community to trade invites with each other. not for noobies who join for the sole purpose of asking for invites.

there would be hundreds of posts everyday if anyone could sign up and post there. and 99% of them would go unanswered. i for 1, would not give any of my invites out in that section if this was the case. however, im more than happy to share them with the "community".

i still think the actual posts in there should be able to be viewed by ppl who dont qualify. that when u click the invites section subforum u see a message similar to that in the stickies telling the user they do not qualify to view/post in that section. i get bored deleting the daily messages i get from noobs who see my posts in there and cannot post. they simply pm the members instead. also, it would stop google web crawlers being able to view those posts too, right? thats how most of them will egt linked here in the 1st place.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Private trackers are nothing of the sort if their members invites all-and-sundry.

Honestly, what is the point of using a private tracker and then inviting people you don't know? The idea of the 5 post/30 day limitation is for members with invites to try and gauge the suitability of a person before inviting them to a private BT service.

It only takes one invite to an RIAA representative to blow a tracker into the water.

BTW, I only banned this guy for a couple of days so he could cool off and still be a member... of course he could've signed up again (haven't checked) but even so he may then be more sensible.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK

BTW, I only banned this guy for a couple of days so he could cool off and still be a member... of course he could've signed up again (haven't checked) but even so he may then be more sensible.
    That seems very generous. I noiced he's no longer banned I wonder if he'll be back could have him for all I care. seriously how can anyone think waiting 1 month 5 posts is too long that's nothing I havn't been a round that long and had no problem waiting. I found plenty in this forum to catch my intrest it's a great community I think 1 month 20 posts or 2 months 10 posts would be even better the easier it is to post in the invite section the easier it is for people to fuck up this site. enough said i'm sick of whinging

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    rguinn's Avatar chemist
    People such as mr. frozenray here tend to make me think about junkies, trying to score some crack. While they might initially try to make the five posts and wait the whole month, at some time it all dissolves into, "JUST GIMME THE CRACK!"

and by "crack" I mean "invites"

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rguinn
    People such as mr. frozenray here tend to make me think about junkies, trying to score some crack. While they might initially try to make the five posts and wait the whole month, at some time it all dissolves into, "JUST GIMME THE CRACK!"

and by "crack" I mean "invites"
    Agreed whats the big deal i havn't found it hard to become a member of a number of qualty private sites. for all the noobs just hold your horses.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    yeah, i agree with rguinn on one point, these private trackers are quite addictive, some people seem to collect them like crazy.. altough this guy wasnt addicted yet, he would have become adicted here. or to continue the parabol, he only tried marijuana, but havent tried coke yet.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    to me, thats a reason in itself for having that rule.

its for THIS community to trade invites with each other. not for noobies who join for the sole purpose of asking for invites.

well i guess you can't read because i said in my first post that i have invites to T-R-A-D-E

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast