Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must Be A Member 30 days AND Have 10 Posts To Use The BT Invites Section

Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000
    LOL he got banned absolutely beautifal.People like that are of no use to anyone.

only for 2 days because i didn't see the whole "spamming 5 posts" thing.....

and after i can post in the invites section i bet i will be more of a use to people than you are

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    and btw i am sorry to people that i complained about the whole 5 post 30 rule.....i didn't understand the whole reasoning behind the rule but what "chewie" said makes sense to me....

so i am sorry that i spammed up a few posts just to get 5 posts and i am sorry that i complained....but a few people are making it sound like i am just going to be begging for invites without any to trade and that is totally wrong....

but anyway i am sorry to everyone(except deuce6000 who i hate just as much as he hates me)

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenray
    and btw i am sorry to people that i complained about the whole 5 post 30 rule.....i didn't understand the whole reasoning behind the rule but what "chewie" said makes sense to me....

so i am sorry that i spammed up a few posts just to get 5 posts and i am sorry that i complained....but a few people are making it sound like i am just going to be begging for invites without any to trade and that is totally wrong....
    Fair enough...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenray
    to me, thats a reason in itself for having that rule.

its for THIS community to trade invites with each other. not for noobies who join for the sole purpose of asking for invites.

well i guess you can't read because i said in my first post that i have invites to T-R-A-D-E
    my point wasnt that u didnt have invites to trade.
    it was that the bittorrent invites section is for members of this community.
    and not for ppl to join solely to post in that section.
    and if u joined only to post there, then ur obviously not part of this community.

the 30 day wait gives u the chance to become part of the community, and post, and get familiar with some of the members.

either way, welcome to filesharingtalk.
    if i notice ur making an effort to post and be a good member here then i'll be sure to trade with u, as im sure others will.
    its easy to tell when ppl only care about posting in that section.
    their 6th post is the 1 asking for invites, and they've been registered exactly a month, and i dont share invites with such members.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Right of Right
    Hasn't this whole forum and "Read The FAQ" idea been around long enough for people to give up the "I signed up and then noticed . . ." nonsense? Hey, maybe they should be allowed to stay, and be given full citizenship, but be required to pay a paltry pennance, and then everyone can pretend like they never ignored the forum rules in the first place.

YES.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    guys can someone please relax the one month condition here.its really quite harsh.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Nope.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by paurna
    guys can someone please relax the one month condition here.its really quite harsh.
    Was originally considered to be more than that...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Quote Originally Posted by paurna
    Was originally considered to be more than that...
    Like 3 years and 5000 posts.
    Lucky you, you just would have squeezed in.

Good job Chewie uses NZB.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30

Question Mark

I've been a member for more than 30 days & posted more than 5 posts, but still can't read the content of
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f90-B...20Section.html

what is wrong with my account?
    please help.

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast