Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must Be A Member 30 days AND Have 10 Posts To Use The BT Invites Section

hi
    i've joined this site about 30 days now and made more than 5 posting
    why i still can't access to invite forum? help plz

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by sontex View Post
    hi
    i've joined this site about 30 days now and made more than 5 posting
    why i still can't access to invite forum? help plz

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #103
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Oh noez, RealitY can count

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #104
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTRUEKanis View Post
    Hello all,

I tried to read the whole thread but got a little annoyed with the constant, berating of "new users". It’s interesting that EVERYONE was a new user at one point or another.
    It mimics the real world groupings, where the 'in crowd' picks on the individuals, but once an individual manages to become part of the crowd they soon forget and act the same way.

I'm interested in the site, and will hopefully have the time to spend here and get to know people. From past experiences I have found forums to be very difficult to get into since there is so much bashing, that a person has a hard time making any intelligent comments without the inevitable insult.

Here is to a new try.

TTK

PS EDIT: Thanks for the welcome RealitY
    Couldn't agree with you more, stupid elitists.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #105
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I say reckon you need to be stricter. Say 1 year and 500 posts if you truly believe that this limit is there to judge a member's suitableness. At the moment, trying to gauge someone on 5 (!) posts is just stupid.

Anyhow, I have a brazillion posts and have been here 12 years and still haven't got any invites...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #106
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    30 posts over the course of a month, on at least 5 different calendar days, and in at least 5 different threads.

And still people would abuse it.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #107
    Fair enough, suppose it cuts the frauds out.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #108
    its pretty lame having to wait 30 days to view a section making people wait 30 days does NOT make them more active in the forum but rather join and wait the time then post..........doesnt make any sense whoever was in charge of deciding this is a moron bottom line

your treating it like its a priviledge to trade your invites to someone else for there invites thats lame wether your here 30 minutes or 30 days it shouldnt matter

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #109
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I say reckon you need to be stricter. Say 1 year and 500 posts if you truly believe that this limit is there to judge a member's suitableness. At the moment, trying to gauge someone on 5 (!) posts is just stupid.
    I'm betting that the time-limit eliminates some people just looking for a quick fix.

The five posts, well, that IS a joke. Some of my early posts read like fuxing war and peace, so they might have given people an inkling of what I was like...when I hadn't slept properly for weeks. But people who post a "1, 2, 3..." in the n00b-thread don't say anything at all. (I wonder if they'd do the the same up to 500, heh.)

Looking at the pinned topic in that section, RealitY does say, tho', that we should pick the people we give invites to carefully. I suppose the five posts are there just so we have something to look at at all.

Some people, with say...6269 posts-ish who've been members for three years are still untrustworthy n00bies, as most of their posts are composed of smileys.

Or lies, smileys or lies.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #110
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    dude...you're the moron

read this and then we'll talk

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=125696

this is a community...get it?? co mmu ni ty...do i have to spell it for u?? this is not a trading post for your invites
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast