Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must Be A Member 30 days AND Have 10 Posts To Use The BT Invites Section

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    It's a computer it doesn't care.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    nice picture :p

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    ..or maybe you forgot to pay your yearly premium membership fee, giving you automatic access to the bit torrent forums and 3 private invites?
    I also am looking for Torrent invites and I am a newbie to file sharing but I will be a good uploader or "seeder" I guess it is called. At the top of this site I never saw a header to apply for this "premium membership". How much is it and could someone please send me the signup URL? Thanx

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by NotaLeech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    ..or maybe you forgot to pay your yearly premium membership fee, giving you automatic access to the bit torrent forums and 3 private invites?
    I also am looking for Torrent invites and I am a newbie to file sharing but I will be a good uploader or "seeder" I guess it is called. At the top of this site I never saw a header to apply for this "premium membership". How much is it and could someone please send me the signup URL? Thanx
    Read: Do NOT Request Or Offer BitTorrent Invites In This Section *Or Be BANNED*

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Yeah it really does suck but its worth it when you can access it

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    Yeah this blows...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    Will wait a month..

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    Small bug: When trying to access the Torrent Sites With Invites topic, I get this message:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. If you are trying to use the BitTorrent Invites Section read here. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    The problem is that when I click "here", it spits out the exact same message. Looks like there's a little too much security on the readme.

Also - i have had > 5 posts and been a member longer than 30, but still can't even view the invite site list. Any ideas?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    That post is in the BT Invites Section so you cant read it like any other posts untill your status changes to Member which occurs after a month and having made five posts. As mentioned your status may take an hour to update when the board runs updates as you may notice you already have access now...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    noobies are in a rush to get to the invite section, just chillout, contribute to fst, with dedicated posts, and soon enough you will be able to look at the invite section, i remember my first month, i easily had more than 50, easssssssily

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast