Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1151

Thread: FREE LEECH - Post Here

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    FL.RO FL

We regret that mystery, our fearless leader, died yesterday, 24/06/2012 06:00, just 20 years, a sign of regret this week all new uploaded torrents will be freeleech .
    And to commemorate the death of our good friend, every year on June 24 will be freeleech torrents, although that was after him, you have taken all warn or disable. mystery , have been and will always remain "fearless leader" . To rest in peace, dear friend. PS: Not Warn user if you get a warning or even the mystery.
    Not to seem disrespectful but could someone post a list of bt sys-op ages so I know which sites to be embarrassed for myself at?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-26-2012 at 10:19 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #1042
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well I guess this is disrespectful but I can't be the only one not convinced by this.

If a 20 year old 1337 tracker operative dies, especially one called mystery, how does this news reach the community. I can't imagine his mother making her way down into the basement to announce it to his internets bffls.

Maybe he got a life and got laid and the co-mods just assumed he'd never leave them so announced that he'd died to save awkward questions.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. BitTorrent   -   #1043
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I don't care about their freeleech, how did he die? Autoerotic asphyxiation?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent   -   #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Well I guess this is disrespectful but I can't be the only one not convinced by this.

If a 20 year old 1337 tracker operative dies, especially one called mystery, how does this news reach the community.
    Could be as simple as what you speculated (Suicide, some sort of relative/friend went through said person's computer, seen that activity, figured a last message to close friends would be a good idea). It's not entirely without precedent; Facebook profiles, tech forums and the like have all seen that before. It leads to the question "Is this factual/can you trust the message?", but that really amounts to a circular argument in the end.
    Also, could be as simple as they knew the guy was terminally ill, and there was something set in place to let people know when he passed.
    /Of course, all speculation on my part, just trying to play Devil's advocate
    //If this is considered spamming the FL thread, just delete the post

5. BitTorrent   -   #1045
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I understand with social networking sites, but with an tracker? Surely Mystery logged out of everywhere when he left his basement and didn't tell anyone real about his leading role in facilitating the propagation of illegal material.

What you wrote about the terminally ill thing works, though.
    Like Mary said above; we need more infor.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. BitTorrent   -   #1046
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It wasn't suicide he fell and he drown,his heart was stopped for about 45 minutes,they were able to resuscitate him but it was in a coma till the morning,then it was dead.

7. BitTorrent   -   #1047
    Glen@DB's Avatar deamonbytes owner
    i was going to post FREELEECH but i thought it might be off topic so i will wait till next month

8. BitTorrent   -   #1048
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Music VID free leech

9. BitTorrent   -   #1049
    ComicBt Freeleech!

http://comicbt.com/

Comic-con
    All Torrents Free
    FREE! comic con this weekend, to celebrate 2 days free leech. enjoy. set by R3P71L14_C0R4X
    Until 15 Jul 2012 (19:37:49 to go)

10. BitTorrent   -   #1050
    Hello brand new site stylish i design and fun to join also freeleech +20gb upload credit on signup only @www.supernovauk.com