Page 23 of 116 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE LEECH - Post Here

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    For those Horny wankers...like me, LOL.
    BMtorrents is having their FREELEECH till I think is 27th of DEC, correct me, If I am wrong

2. BitTorrent   -   #222
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    FSC free leech for 24 huors only.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #223
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Last edited by yevgeny; 12-21-2008 at 07:06 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #224
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Maybe a Download Free week at BCG (and no it is not freeleech)

And i am putting it here, because i know more will read it here than on the site, which is pretty freaking sad if you ask me, but whatever.

OK, if we can get it coded in time (I have been assured that we should be able to), We are going to have a download free week (for the first time ever).

This is how it will work, and NO it is not Freeleech, so get that out of your head straight away.

Lets say you download a 4 gig torrent, the download will go onto your download for that torrent, and the download of your Global/Actual ratio.

But... as soon as you get a 1 ratio, either with uploading, or through SP, the download that you had on that torrent and your Global/Actual ratio, gets wiped.

so if you have 100 gig downloaded, 100 gig uploaded on your ratios.

download a 4 gig torrent, you will have 104 gig DL 100 gig UL, once you have uploaded 4 gig + on that torrent, or got SP to make the ratio up to 1 you will have 100gig DL 104gig + UL. (obviously if you upload 20 gig on that torrent you will have 120gig UL)

I know a few members would like proper freeleech. where you can download what you want and then hit and run if you want, but sorry, i doubt we will ever have that (even though it has been mentioned so we may for a day or 2, but do not expect it lol).

This will hopefully start xmas day and last till new years day, but obviously depending on how busy the staff are on those days, dictates what time (or even day for that matter) we can start it.

So like i said it is planned, but it may not come off as planned.

5. BitTorrent   -   #225
    thebox.bz yes it is a nice share

6. BitTorrent   -   #226
    Myself
    www.metalbits.org !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #227
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Waffles now has Half Leech and Double Upload. Meaning, whatever you down only counts as 50% percent, and of course Double Upload is you get twice the upload credit.

It will go on for 4-10 days.

8. BitTorrent   -   #228
    a7aa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    S E C R E T C I N E M A
    Latest news: 2008-12-20 Free Leech just started..

bithq.org
    2008-12-20 -
    HOLIDAY FREELEECH STARTS NOW!!!

We're a bit early but given the different time zones, what does it matter!!! Our official CHRISTMAS FREE LEECH has now COMMENCED! Not only will we be celebrating Christmas, but also the coming NEW YEAR of 2009!! FREE LEECH will be from NOW til JAN 5th, 2009!!!

On behalf of all the staff of BHQ, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!! ENJOY EVERYONE!

Discuss HERE
    Last edited by TaTTaNKa; 12-22-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #229
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Maybe a Download Free week at BCG (and no it is not freeleech)

And i am putting it here, because i know more will read it here than on the site, which is pretty freaking sad if you ask me, but whatever.

OK, if we can get it coded in time (I have been assured that we should be able to), We are going to have a download free week (for the first time ever).

This is how it will work, and NO it is not Freeleech, so get that out of your head straight away.

Lets say you download a 4 gig torrent, the download will go onto your download for that torrent, and the download of your Global/Actual ratio.

But... as soon as you get a 1 ratio, either with uploading, or through SP, the download that you had on that torrent and your Global/Actual ratio, gets wiped.

so if you have 100 gig downloaded, 100 gig uploaded on your ratios.

download a 4 gig torrent, you will have 104 gig DL 100 gig UL, once you have uploaded 4 gig + on that torrent, or got SP to make the ratio up to 1 you will have 100gig DL 104gig + UL. (obviously if you upload 20 gig on that torrent you will have 120gig UL)

I know a few members would like proper freeleech. where you can download what you want and then hit and run if you want, but sorry, i doubt we will ever have that (even though it has been mentioned so we may for a day or 2, but do not expect it lol).

This will hopefully start xmas day and last till new years day, but obviously depending on how busy the staff are on those days, dictates what time (or even day for that matter) we can start it.

So like i said it is planned, but it may not come off as planned.
    And this is awesome. BC is just getting better and better.

10. BitTorrent   -   #230
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well we have revamped it since i posted that lol

best bet is to look in the global announcements forum and see where we are with it now, it is similar to that above, but not quite the same.