Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Nero

Please don't FLAME me as this is my 1st time posting......

Which version of Nero is the best one to use?

I'm d/ling Unreal Tournament 2003 and from what I've read in posts, they say to use Nero to burn the ".iso" files straight to the cd.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    The newest version.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Alcohol 120% is better than Nero...go to gamecopyworld. find out what protection your ISO has, go into Alcohols options and check the protection you want, then click image burning wizard.

Alcohol beat CloneCD in a head to head

http://clone.cd/portals/mod.php?mod=userpa...u=21&page_id=20

Dont get me wrong , i love Nero . i use it to burn everything else

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    It doesn't really mater they bring out a new version every month

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

To balamm: Ok, the "Nero 5.5.10.15 " I d/led from K-Lite has the following folders in it........"Cover Designer", "ImageDrive", "MyMusic", "Nero", "Nero Toolkit" "Shared", "WMPBurn".

The ".iso&#39;s"I have are the following I&#39;d like "burn/copy" to a cd-r........ "Unreal Tournament 2003 Cd 1, 2, & 3" <I&#39;m guessing I&#39;ll have to grab a cd key also right?>

Would someone mind either p.m.ing me or email me a walk-through on how to get these onto a disk successfully with out f---ing it all up? I can also be reached on AOL Messenger at "Woodsie38" if that helps you out.

To Kevhead2: How do I find out what protection the iso has? and then, where to next?

Sorry to everyone but I&#39;ve been at this for a few hrs now and I&#39;m already running in circles.

This is the only game I&#39;d like to burn so maybe anyone who has already done it without any hitches could lend a helping hand?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Why didnt u just download it from the nero site?

as for the key it needs to be the key for the manufacture for ur burner

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty&#39;s sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by balamm@29 May 2003 - 22:18
    You&#39;d&nbsp; be better to use clone cd ,which has a free trial download,for any future direct CD copies. It copies the copy protection as well and is easy to use. just install it, reboot, and double click to start the copy process.
    I agree with you, balamm, but I think he downloaded the .iso&#39;s with Kazaa. If that&#39;s the case then CloneCD won&#39;t do him any good as it only burns .ccd images or makes copies from an original disc.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    But you have to know how to set CloneCD or you have to have the english version of clony to get your settings for CloneCD right

Go to http://www.gamecopyworld.com click the [ Game Index ] tab at the top , then click the letter that your game starts with, then scroll to your game. click it, there you will find all the No CD cracks Patches and what kind of copy protection it has.

I dont use Nero to burn images so i dont know how good it is. i know that Alcohol can circumvent all protections except the brand new one that just came out...but you have to go into options and check what kind of protection you want.

Unreal does not have the latest protection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast