Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movies That Changed The Way You Look At Things

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chrhein@30 May 2003 - 08:38
    When i saw "sex Nurse" with Jenna Jemeson, it completely changed my look on sex
    really in what way?
    that her bliff is as wide as a bus after how many guys that slut has fukd?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Schindler's List, it truly showed the horrors of persecution!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Exisenz and Equilibrium made me think a lot but they're not even on the same scale as schindler's list...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Schindler's List is the most moving film I've ever seen and although many people don't think of it for this The Matrix and the philosophy it presented was definitely very thought provoking. I don't think any film has greatly changed my life however.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Yeah, Jaws. I first saw it when i was about 6 and it shit the life out of me. Ive been fascinated by Marine life ever since.

Schlindlers list was very sad.

One flew over the cuckoos nest was intense as well. Read the book and change your life.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Double post sorry

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    BANNED
    well i remember once I was at school about 16 years old i think I was walking around all day everyone looking down at me staring at me laughing there heads off whispering to each other then in class there was this note being pasted around the whole classroom and lots of laughing and gigkeing finally that note reach me and it said hey your flis undone"

also I remember wearing an odd wrong pari of shoes once one black and one white when i was on holidays and i had to buy some new shoes coz it was the only pair I had with me

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by adthomp@30 May 2003 - 14:43
    well i remember once I was at school about 16 years old i think I was walking around all day everyone looking down at me staring at me laughing there heads off whispering to each other then in class there was this note being pasted around the whole classroom and lots of laughing and gigkeing finally that note reach me and it said hey your flis undone"

also I remember wearing an odd wrong pari of shoes once one black and one white when i was on holidays and i had to buy some new shoes coz it was the only pair I had with me
    hey isnt this about movies?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    i think u gain a bit from watchin almost evry movie
    movies like unbrealable r certainly there that make a big impact
    da movie dats given me a big mssg is this one which most u ppl aint herd bout

Bend It Like Bekham

basically the message it gives is

bend the rules....dont break em

its kinda a neat one i think

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    "Bend it like Beckham" is perhaps the worst movie ever produced.

i think you mean unbreakable. this was also laughable. utter awfulness.

EDIT:
    I never even watched Bend it like Beckham, but anyone in his right mind (and in the UK) knows its a piece of shit.

Unbreakable....how can people like that crap???!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast