Thread: Any Programs To Stop Isp Log Outs?

BANNED
    Ok I get sick of this it takes about 3hrs to find some damm soruce and when i do my 4 hr ISP limit logs me off then I start again!!! also I have the modem set for auto redial if the phone is dropedd but I sick of paying for a local call everytime it gets expensice

my question is is there any program out there to stop this??? if so can u post a link or hash here thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I have used a program in the past called KDA.

Description: (by cnet.com)

KDA generates traffic to keep the Internet connection alive. Some Internet providers log off the user after a few minutes of idle time, which is very annoying on IRC. This freeware program produces traffic to simulate an active connection. With the control of the traffic amount it produces, it should fit for all providers. In addition, it can run in the background.

You can get it here

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    TRshady
    Your right nemo, some ISP's cut you off after a few idle minutes and thats a good program. Norton systemworks also has "connection keep alive" which stimulates internet activity but for your actual problem I don't think there is anything you can do.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Nemo thanks alot