Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Word 2000 Cd Key...

After cd key for microsoft word 2000. If anyone has one or knows where to get one it would be much appreciated.....

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Would it be part of office 2000. I have that but aquired this(ms word) off a friend with no key...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    TRshady
    edit: misread topic title, yeah, that office key should work.

Also, you could check out my site if you ever need cd keys, I take requests too.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    No luck with the office key. I also got one off Kazaa with no joy. Keeps saying invalid key. Icould'nt care less about the program but its for my wife and also an excuse to stay online

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Key worked off your site TR thanks dude

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    TRshady
    Yay, my first happy customer!.

No problemo my intention was to help and it's served it's purpose, guess I can take it all down now, my job is done .............

Just to let others know, I now have the full sims collection of cds including superstar if needed.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tr whats yur site for the cd keys

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    lynx's Avatar .
    The thread is 3 years old and TRshady is no longer a member here, so I don't think you will get an answer.

If you want an office product, try openoffice.org. It is better than MS Office and supports all MS Office formats.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast