Thread: School Office Syndrome

Poster
    I am quite sue that there is some sort of syndrome which makes anyone who works in a school office act really mean and just as though they hate kids?

Is it only mine and weemouse's school office workers who have this syndrome or is it a worldwide thing?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I would be an ass too if i had to work with a bunch of immature kids who say GAY every 2 danm seconds. I despise kids i;m sorry lol

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by spamkiller@30 May 2003 - 13:02
    I would be an ass too if i had to work with a bunch of immature kids who say GAY every 2 danm seconds. I despise kids i;m sorry lol
    so you dont like kids...you dont like homosexuals...anything you do like? and dont say sex or beer!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    ..................uh danm u got me lol............uhh the marix that was a good movie......yea i like the matrix......matrix

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    wow one thing...woo!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    One of our Office Ladies likes me Charity!

It's cos when I worked in Farmfoods I used to get things from high shelves for her - she's wee-er than me!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Our school office workers are kinda evil...
    They always seem to suspect you of something and give you evil looks when you speak to them...
    And they never seem to be able to help with whatever you wanted.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    yup i got the "office treatment" today when i had the cheek to ask for a photocopy - forgive me but isnt that what they r paid to do...also she told me that i would have to come back l8r and when i said to her that i needed it today...she had the cheek to be annoyed!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am about to go Apply to become a Security Guard at my old High School.Can't wait to get one of them little Teenage Punks in a Choke hold.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    im in england too and theyre definatly mean. we got a technology teacher at our school whos so mean he cant bring his car to school at the end of the year cos it get vandalised by leavers