Thread: All Spam / Infomercials Must Die

Poster
    god i hate infomercials . there is two kinds . the exercise lose weight kind with a bunch of muscleuler men and sexy women and it always shows some fat guy on a competor machine and always have the fake people "haahha it really works before and after picture shows that now i;m just a better looking loser ha HA" . then there is the mr fix it slash cook it . where there is the man the seller guy and the women who acts like she never cooked or vacuumed before " WOW it really cooks popcorn , i never knew that could happen. To bad half my brain fell out yesterday" how stupid do infomercials take people to be . in insults my intelligents to think people acually fall for this stuff. It like calling a phycic hotline and calling a hot chick hotline but really there is a 400 pd walmaert security guard named Big BEB on the other side lol . all ads , spam , pop ups , banners , spyware , infomercials and even fonny useless commercials must die...........................oh no another wave of pop ups! ahhhhhhhhhhhh..................................i'm back

2. Lounge   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Yes, all of that you mentioned is insulting and hideous.
    It also must be tremendously effective or it wouldn't thrive so.

What does that say to you?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    effective to being annoying. I don't know ANYBODY who called a phykic hotline or bought from a informercial

4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Me neither.

But somebody must or they couldn't afford to buy the airtime.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg