Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: flagged invitees

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Skizo even if you ban someone he will login the other day with a different ID.
    And how can I prove that MrX in FST has taken my invite to bitmeTV, logged there as MrY, cheated and thus all my invites to my MrF account in bitmeTV were taken away ?

RealitY knows a lot of that info. He'd be a better person to ask that info. But I will say that he generally knows when someone has re-registered.

I think that a FST negative point system would be a good idea.
    A cheater who has got 10negative points by 10FST members could never be an angel.

That's not what the rep system is all about - We don't leave that up to the individual site members. I think "Rep" is a bad word for it anyways; it should be labeled, "Successful Trades" instead. If they've dome something negative, just report it.

Besides, if we follow your previous statement, if someone were to obtain some negative rep they could just re-register, right?

Even a cheater could make a giveaway and get 5positive points. That doesn't make him the ideal person to be given my precious invite though...

Agreed, that's just one drawback to the Rep system, but we do tell everyone to research who you're trading with. Don't accept their rep as gospel.

yo

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Yes but you know very well that most giveaways have a rep points requirement and to be a member in FST for at least some months.

A cheater with a new account of zero months, zero rep points and zero posts would not have the courage to build a good profile in a day in order to be eligible for fiveaways or good trades.

With the current system anyone can get 10rep points with a giveaway, no negative opinions for his bad actions and no way for me to prove his bad behaviour so as to be thrown away of the forum...

Is it that difficult to have a little link with the number of negative opinions beside someones' avatar?
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345