Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: flagged invitees

walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Arrow

ok
    the problem seems to be serious
    A lot of guys here is asking for invites, and never use them getting inviters into seriuos troubles sometimes........

so i guess its time to flagg all of them so that whoever does giveaway in the future can take a look on it............
    I was able to track down only 1 invitee so far but will do some research to list some more..

-kollerxp2002 (disabled due to inactivity at bitme)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kajoon's Avatar Panek Ota... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nice going man but i think its a lot of hard work...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    75% of my invitees have been banned, for various reasons. Right now im not going to shame them, as some of them would classify as the "elite" or "older" members of the forum. ill let this run for a bit and see were it goes at. Anyhow Great idea Walz
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    On the other hand how could someone know at first place if he is going to love the tracker he asks for an invite?

How can someone know he will like the taste of a fruit before tasting it?

And you cannot expect someone to use your gift otherwise you will take it back... It is a gift and it is his right to use it or not.

In real life have you ever threaten a friend of yours that either he reads the book you have given as a present or he won't be his friend anymore?...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    zink has a point in the first two lines...........

but the second two is absurd..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Its not like giving a book as a free gift to your friend. Here, if you do not use an account, the inviter is in loss as he will be deprived of getting invites in the future.

Why not give it to others, who raelly needs them or just start giving it away making another thraed? Why letting it disabled and putting the inviter in trouble?

And for the first point, you can always ask even for a screen from the inviter before you join there. Here, the issue is getting invites so as to tarde, not to use. Why would you join such a site, if you do not know what it is???

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    On the other hand how could someone know at first place if he is going to love the tracker he asks for an invite?

And you cannot expect someone to use your gift otherwise you will take it back... It is a gift and it is his right to use it or not.

In real life have you ever threaten a friend of yours that either he reads the book you have given as a present or he won't be his friend anymore?...
    You can have all the fruit tasting here.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ratings-142446
    Just read it, and you can see what fruit you desire...
    eee

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    The Last King Of SCT BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Very nice idea

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    JessicaAlba I know the thread you are proposing but still a lot of trackers are not at all reviewed.
    How could I know if TS-Tracker is any good?
    And even if it is reviewed you actually do not taste the fruit.
    You just look at it from the TV!
    How could I know that TVT.ro has got the TVseries I like and in english?
    Personally I rarelly use some trackers that are not at all friendly to members that do not speak romanian, polish, swedish etc.
    Why should a non-native language speaker respect such a tracker when the tracker doesn't respect him?

I agree that most here just trade or collect the accounts and never use them. They have lost the spirit of filesharing completely.
    Greymatter it's not always such easy to give away your account.
    A friend of mine gave me his account to a tracker and the account was instantly disabled when I tried to login from a different country.
    Personally I try to use all my accounts and never had an account disabled for inactivity but I cannot blame others for not using my invites.
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 10:48 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post

u can always check the reviews or even ask about the tracker u are going for also let's say that u didn't like the tracker so why don't u pm the invite and asking him to give your acc to someone else who needs it instead of making the acc inactive and eventually disabled causing problems to the inviter himself who wanted to help in the first place

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast