Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: emule or bittorrent ?

Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by iNViTEr View Post
    eMule ownz in rare files. I use it a lot!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by iNViTEr View Post
    eMule ownz in rare files. I use it a lot!
    Yes! There are some files that you can't find nowhere! Slow download, but amazing content. Bittorrent is great for 0day or specialized content.
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    i have never used emule .. i always get everything i need from bittorrent private trackers .. so wat kindof rare stuff are u people talkin about ??

and which one is safer ? emule ??

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    I used emule for the 1st time a couple of days ago after a mate talked me into it. He swears by emule and wont touch torrents. I hated it...

Speed was seriously slow, when it eventually started to download that is, i was stuck in a queue for a couple of hours at least. I also didnt like the fact that i couldn't see any screenshots of what i was downloading. Or able to read comments off those that had downloaded prior to myself. I often decide whether or not to download something on a private tracker dependant on the comments.

Dunno, maybe i was doing something wrong but emule isnt for me!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bittorent is better if you want new things very fast but emule is for older things..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    BitMule

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Most Emule users think thats search function is enough , like BT have public and Private tracker, emule also hav private verified hash sites Emule is more secure than BT ,If you want a high speed in Emule you have to look in east asian forum and private ED2K sites .
    Last edited by Ac3Dunk; 03-26-2007 at 04:14 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    Most Emule users think thats search function is enough , like BT have public and Private tracker, emule also hav private verified hash sites Emule is more secure than BT ,If you want a high speed in Emule you have to look in east asian forum and private ED2K sites .
    Of course.
    My favorites are VeryCD and Fileheaven.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by mestari View Post
    BitMule
    LOL! ;p

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Don't you know what kind of answers you will get by posting that question in the bittorrent section? However, just because all responses favoring bittorrent may be biased, they are correct. Buttorrent is the KING!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast