Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitme Invites

Yoga's Avatar \ ( ^ 0 ^ ) / BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yeah I glad you're checking past posts, because on this thread alone these two word posts aren't helping anyone
    Last edited by Yoga; 03-26-2007 at 04:04 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ^..^ View Post
    nice giveaway
    i wish you would stop with these useless posts..
    your post count doesn't matter if it's just posts for the sake of posting. Contribute for gods sake

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    lisa82's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Wow, I can't believe everybody isn't busting down the door to get a BitMe invite.

I must say that SHUVT is the person that made it possible for me to get into BitMe. He is a great guy.

By the way, BitMe has everything that you could possibly want. Great site!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    there are like 3 other guys with posts asking for bitme and they arent even requesting one from here

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Alright... I know there has been some interest in this, but if we all read the rules I did ask for PMs not to be sent. Al you have to do is post why you need it and I would have gladly given it. Do not give up, I am closing this thread and I will open another giveaway tomorrow. The 2 that sent PMs had good reasons for needing it, but rules are rules. I will offer them up in about 8-10 hours along with some misc giveaways. I am not trying to be an ass, just trying to make sure that the right people get the invites.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123