Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Film ?

Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    The Eye...
    scared the bits Jesus out of me!

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    just liked jeepers because it was different. Good guys didn't win. anyone heard anything on this new zhombie movie coming out got a number for a title. supposed to be some real scarry stuff.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    oh yeah also the brady bunch movies!

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Poster
    You said you liked Jeepers Creepers "cause it was different. good guys didn't win." guess what? In almost all horror movies good guys don't win. Dawn of the Dead, nobody wins cause the world is screwed. Nightmare on Elm Street, nobody won, Freddy was still around. Friday the 13th, everybody died. So, please tell me again what is different about Jeepers Creepers, other than the bad guy has absolutely no redeeming qualities. I hope the series rots and goes away. It's horrible.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    You actually LIKED jeepers creepers? Pray tell me what you liked about the film, cause I thought it was total garbage.... nothing endearing about it whatsoever except for the first 30 minutes when they were on the road. They could have done so much but the writers decided to take the movie into a totally different (ie stupid) direction. I mean come on, why does the song play whenever the creeper thing comes around? Lammmmmmmmmme. At least Friday the 13th had a cool twist at the end of the movie (Jason wasn't the killer, remember?) but all that happened at the end of jeepers was a stupid gag with the boy... I hated that movie. Sorry bub.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    IN THOSE FILMS THE MAIN CHARACTER ALWAYS GOT AWAY NOT IN JEEPERS THEY KID WAS EITHER SKINNED OR LOST HIS EYES DEPENDS ON THE END. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH JEEPERS CREEPERS I WILL SUB WITH HOUSE OF A THOUSAND CORPSES. LOVED THE LAST FIFTEEN MINUTES WHEN THE GIRL IS IN DR. SATANS CAVES.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    OMFG I almost forgot about Battlefield Earth, actually I wish I did forget! It was horrrrrrrrrible. Anybody notice the really really really stupid WB/UPN'esque sci-fi feel to it, although it was WORSE than the crap WB/UPN put out? I can't believe Travolta starred in this... when you look at some of his other films (excluding SNF, and all the Look Who's Talking movies (altho the first one WAS funny, I have to admit)).

I agree with Share, you have to remember that if a movie is obviously billing itself as nothing more than fluff, and saying 'sit back and just laugh at this' then you can't say it's bad, not even PA, because PA *KNEW* that it was stupid, it DID NOT try and take itself seriously! It was just meant to make some people get a cheap laugh, plain and simple. However, the Matrix 2 (not the first Matrix, that one was good) disappointed on so many levels. It was NOT entirely bad, but it was not even close to the first Matrix in style and whatnot. In fact it was Phantom Menace all over again (chancellors anyone? no emotion/characterization anyone?) Movies that try and take themselves seriously but fail horribly (Battlefield Earth) are the WORST movies.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Jeepers is not a unique movie in any way, shape, or form. It tries to borrow from the old slasher films and create a brand new character that in can rake money in from. Too bad the character of the creeper is just awful (he's not even human so why do we care about him? we care about Michael and Jason and even Freddy cause they are (or at least WERE) human so it intrigues us)... The movie was just trying to make money, nothing about the plot was even the least bit interesting. I wish the movie would go away. Even Scream had at least SOMETHING interesting and new... Jeepers offered nothing.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    I watched to many scary movies when i was 4-9(parents allways got them) and they cant really affect me now. Alot of you said The Ring was scary, none of that was to me. Jeepers Creepers was weird, the ending was shall we say different, but not all that scary to me. Oh and the second one comes out soon. Now the only things that scard me was when I was little and watch movies the Freddy, Jason, and all them. None of them have the affect they used ot though.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Poster
    how about hellraiser? good show i would say

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast