Thread: Errors

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Torrents I've been sharing for some time now, have today came up with and error saying "missing files". That is impossible since I'm uploading these files to more than 1 site, and the only one which gives me errors is torrentleech.
    Any Idea what I can do?
    Thanks a lot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Since you are uploading to more than 2 trackers, the files may have been replaced by the other tracker. First remove the TL torrent from your client, download the torrent file again from TorrentLeech and add it to your client. It will check the files and then start the torrent. I think this will work.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If you are using µtorrent, you can also right click on the torrent and select Force Re-check.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Since you are uploading to more than 2 trackers, the files may have been replaced by the other tracker. First remove the TL torrent from your client, download the torrent file again from TorrentLeech and add it to your client. It will check the files and then start the torrent. I think this will work.
    Probably the case.

Sometimes some sites have like even 1MB in file differances and your client downloads the missing peice off the 1 site. Thus making the other file invalid. Sometimes you dont notice it right away cause nobody was trying to dl the particular edited peice off the other sites seed. Once someone tries to download the peice thats differant your client figures out "OOH this peice is now invalid" and gives that error lol