Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why would anybody need anything more than TL

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by askj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Well, besides from their pay2leech, which is morally improper, some will say TL is good..
    SCT is gonna have pay2leech.
    yeh but they need it for the actually server, it doesn't go to someone's pocket. As for TL, im sure some of the donations goes to somebody's big fat pocket.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    i agree with you

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by askj View Post

SCT is gonna have pay2leech.
    yeh but they need it for the actually server, it doesn't go to someone's pocket. As for TL, im sure some of the donations goes to somebody's big fat pocket.
    Thats for sure. Someone lives nice and good :<

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    TL Kicks ASS

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I dont know why can people admit that FTN and ScT is better than TL, TL is a good site but with FTN or ScT u can live without it...
    Please stop making threads saying that TL rocks the world, because thats just stupid, TL is good, but its not the best...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I used to be a member @ FTN for some while until i got inactive and my account deleted anyway what i want to say that FTN can't be compared to TL especially to the seeders or the activity, so TL is simply the best

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by STAGUY View Post
    I used to be a member @ FTN for some while until i got inactive and my account deleted anyway what i want to say that FTN can't be compared to TL especially to the seeders or the activity, so TL is simply the best
    so if the seeders make a tracker the best, mininova/piratebay/ect, they own?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I didn't mean that, i meant the speeds, i know that FTN got speeds too but not like TL in any way

SCT rocks too i even like it more than TL but still TL is the best of them all
    Last edited by STAGUY; 03-26-2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    TL is a superb 0-day tracker,
    pre time, amount of files, speed both up and down.
    But all trackers miss some releases, it might be a tv show you are watching thats not in the top 10 list of the entire world. It might be a limited movie. Or some interesting program.
    But if all your needs dont fall under general, but you have a specific taste
    like mp3, dvdr, HR HDTV, asian movies or what ever. It might be smart of you to get a tracker that works with just that sort of releases.
    Thats at least why i use more than just one tracker.
    But you are right TL is under rated, but thats just because so many people have access to it, Its human nature to want to have something not everyone else have, and then rub everyones noses in it. I do believe most of the people here get disappointed when get get access to one of the trackers everyone talk so warmly about. I know i did, It was just a hype because it was so hard to get an access to it. It does not mean its a bad tracker, its just like any other general tracker out there. just a different layout.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I think id2k is right, people always runs after the most unattainable things that others possess, it's after all human nature

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast