Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why would anybody need anything more than TL

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    People should have to post their line speed when making comments like TL is no better than ScT. Because it's pretty obvious that someone making that comment does not have a fast enough connection to notice the difference and are passing around their misinformed opinion as fact like an idiot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Is there any exlusive content on TL that can't be found on FTN or SCT?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It all depends on your needs- if you just need popular scene files, then TL is probably all you need. If you also need music and pdf's, you may also need OiNK and bitme. Add x264's- HDbits. The list goes on and on...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You could ask this question about a lot of tracker i.e. revtt,ftn,sct, and a bunch more mostly it comes down to the community i think.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    more is good

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BitMeTV is also restricted to invites only making it feel safer because you never just have it "open" to anyone and everyone. I might be in a safe bubble believing this...but so it goes.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    It all depends on your needs- if you just need popular scene files, then TL is probably all you need. If you also need music and pdf's, you may also need OiNK and bitme. Add x264's- HDbits. The list goes on and on...
    Guess my question was a bit vague. I already have trackers to cover most of my needs, music, e-learning, extreme sports, tv, movies, etc..

I've never had an account at TL (or RevTT) and recently alot of people have been raving about their content. So I was just wondering as far as 0-day scene stuff goes is there much you'd miss at places like FTN, SCT, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000
    You could ask this question about a lot of tracker i.e. revtt,ftn,sct, and a bunch more mostly it comes down to the community i think.
    You're probably right. I've always enjoyed smaller trackers' communities over larger ones anyways.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I need to be a member of every single torrentsite that ever existed, am existing, or will be existing in the future....so I am put the names of all those urls in alephbetical order and rememorize in my free time.......

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    assafush's Avatar Chaos.... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think that TL is a great tracker but there are some stuff that other sites got and TL dont like in TL there aren't alot of HD movies like in X264 HDBits etc...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    TL definitely makes it pretty hard to start out as a new user without paying them off to get rid of those wait times, and they definitely push the donations upon you harder than most other places.

But yes they have a pretty well rounded selection, but even if they get ever so slightly better pre-times, niche places like bitmetv will always have a better selection.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast