Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why would anybody need anything more than TL

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by slau View Post
    I dont know why can people admit that FTN and ScT is better than TL, TL is a good site but with FTN or ScT u can live without it...
    Isnt the opposite also true? I dont see much in those sites that tl doesnt have. No site is complete, it always misses something. But the aura of perfection around the top (rarity wise) trackers is totally false. Sct and ftn are not that much (if at all) better than tl.

If we didnt have rarity levels, you wouldnt tell a few of the trackers apart. They end up having the same files or close to it. Heck, sct has been upping 10-15 new files a day. Pre-times have been tl level. And seeding is a big pain there. So what makes sct better right now? I think people like to say that sct and ftn are better, because that gives them some sort of elite status feel.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    Yes TL is where it is at there is nothing to see at SCT & FTN you dont want these

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    TL from the best trackers i joined..u can find everything there

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    I've found it hard getting invites and then TL opened their free sign up scheme. I now have an account which is going well and would be in a position to send invites. I'm indebted to the TL people, it's helped me start out with torrenting.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Member BT Rep: +1
    yep TL is a great site, i'll drink to the persons that run it tonight

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    iKnow BT Rep: +1
    no one is better than the other it's for me it's more like depended on which account i got first and it wasen't TL but FTN so why should I start using TL like a maniac when I can get the same things on ftn..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    if you want to have everything(nearly)

jsut take tl, bitmetv, bitme, oink. but some have rare things and somehigh speeds

that's waht differs. and some psot many things not from the 0-day tracker as fsc does these days

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You'r right...
    TL is a wonderful site wich gives you almost everything you need...
    The only problam in TL is that it only has new thing...
    if i want older movies, games etc... i cant always find them in TL, also TL dont have a lage selection of music.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by bamba12 View Post
    You'r right...
    TL is a wonderful site wich gives you almost everything you need...
    The only problam in TL is that it only has new thing...
    if i want older movies, games etc... i cant always find them in TL, also TL dont have a lage selection of music.
    Exactly, TL is for scene only.

I want to download music, books or old movies, rare apps and so on,
    thats why somebody would like something more than TL

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    finnlugg's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain78 View Post
    Torrentleech, Ive been a member of the torrent community for over 2 years now. Im a member of every site you can imagine, believe me I know them all.

It is nearly always up there with pre-times (which I think is stupid anyway, who cares if it takes 10 minutes to get something or 30 minutes). TLs content is 100% and speeds are fcking amazing, I always max out my connection, easy to keep a good ratio also. All releases are scene and you dont have to wade down through tonnes of sh1tty user uploads.

People looking to get onto swedvdr, u**r, sct etc. Dont bother wasting your time, TL is as good as it gets.
    Man i agree to that.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast