Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Invites for all including Bitme

filter2010's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    what can i do man i am new in this and i can keep my acount i never band from any sites and you can say no but you can't talk like this becouse i am not have any good sites but i will be and then i will trade and give free invite toothanx anyway

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DDDN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    sorry.
    Bitme.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by filter2010 View Post
    what can i do man i am new in this and i can keep my acount i never band from any sites and you can say no but you can't talk like this becouse i am not have any good sites but i will be and then i will trade and give free invite toothanx anyway

If you do not have good sites, than there are several decent ones in my list that do not have the requirements that I have imposed on Bitme. Several of the trackers I offered are good as well and once you buffer your accounts it will allow you to get other trackers. I am trying to offer Bitme to students and people who are really going to use it. The content of Bitme is all e-learning. Like I said, I am not trying to be an ass. I give all of my invites away and I do not trade for accounts, so sometimes I am a tad sceptical of people on here with low number of posts and all are asking for invites or trades.

Try contributing to the community here and helping others out with information. I will always have invites available and if people can prove they are not going to trade off the accounts and are helping people here, I am more than willing to give them any tracker I have invites to. Even some of the "Lvl 4-5"
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    filter2010's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by filter2010 View Post

If you do not have good sites, than there are several decent ones in my list that do not have the requirements that I have imposed on Bitme. Several of the trackers I offered are good as well and once you buffer your accounts it will allow you to get other trackers. I am trying to offer Bitme to students and people who are really going to use it. The content of Bitme is all e-learning. Like I said, I am not trying to be an ass. I give all of my invites away and I do not trade for accounts, so sometimes I am a tad sceptical of people on here with low number of posts and all are asking for invites or trades.

Try contributing to the community here and helping others out with information. I will always have invites available and if people can prove they are not going to trade off the accounts and are helping people here, I am more than willing to give them any tracker I have invites to. Even some of the "Lvl 4-5"
    thanx man i don't need any sits
    and i will meet you agen whane i have lvl 5.0 sites

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    DreamWorks's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    can u send me Bitme Invite this is my ratio ..... and sorry cuz i'm not member of any e-learning site ... i hope acsepting my ratio for the invite :
    http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5...titled1wn7.gif
    http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1509/untitled2bf1.gif
    i need the invite for studying prposes ....
    thanx for the giveaway
    sorry for my bad bad english

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123