Thread: Having trouble using the forum

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am not able to use ajaxified quick reply. I am not able to lock my thread. There is no drop down menu when I click on Thread Tools. http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ttgy6.jpg There is no arrow sign near the Thread Tools link. I am not able to give space between two lines. I have written this message giving line breaks in between, but it is appearing as a paragraph.
    Last edited by redMonster; 03-28-2007 at 04:51 PM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Looks like your on FF browser with Synapse skin on the site. Ive checked that combination and is working fine. Have you tried an alteranate browser like IE to make sure its not that browser your on. Im guessing its having some sort of issue or setting that needs to be changed perhaps...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Clear cache and refresh the page, should then work.
    If not then you must have javascript disabled.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thanks for your advice. I tried IE and it is working fine in IE. I am using noia extreme 2.0 skin with firefox. Actually I was having problems with Firefox about 3 days ago. It was hanging lots while working. So I reinstalled it and since then this problem is happening. I have checked and the javascript is enabled. Should I reinstall Firefox?

Edit: I reinstalled firefox. Thanks for the advice RealitY. It is working all right now.
    Last edited by redMonster; 03-29-2007 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Clearing cache probably would have worked.
    Things like that happen with firefox.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    I had cleared the cache also before reinstalling, but it didn't help. So I had to resort to reinstalling Firefox. And I was getting this problem with all vBulletin forums.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    - - NL - - BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    fresh re install the browser , would help

and ,

use registry crawler to clean any left by any program .