Thread: Offering Warezbros

Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i need only one of those:

czone
    danishbits
    polishtracker

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    danelna's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    have czone if you dont trade it i will talk with you in sunday maybe or something like that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i know its not the place to ask but why mods are closing warezbros trading threads?
    you can blow me...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Probably because it's starting to get ridiculous and infuriating that people are asking for rare sites in exchange for something that has only been heard of recently and is probably just an invention to get into good sites like FTN.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    Probably because it's starting to get ridiculous and infuriating that people are asking for rare sites in exchange for something that has only been heard of recently and is probably just an invention to get into good sites like FTN.
    You're saying the same on every topic. Try to get into the tracker and just after that say something.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by askj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    You're saying the same on every topic. Try to get into the tracker and just after that say something.
    its agread tracker indeed..
    you can blow me...