Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WarezBros Invites hmmm

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why are you being so stingy with the Tophoes VIP account melvin? Alright I will give you 12 warez invites and 2 tophoes invites. Whatcha say? LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Why are you being so stingy with the Tophoes VIP account melvin? Alright I will give you 12 warez invites and 2 tophoes invites. Whatcha say? LOL
    Stingy did I not give it to the right account lmao

Oh well now that you gave me such a great deal...
    Double or nothing lmao

I need more warez invites cause im not even gonna get as much retail for them as I got for my Kmart stock a few years back when they went backrupt for some time. $ .10 a share <<< for the stock btw. If I get a few hundred warez invites maybe I can make a quick $ .25 for the whole lot.

As far as the tophos ones go... spell it correctly for starters.
    And 2... wow that just pushed me over the limit 2 whole tophos invites? WOW

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Stingy did I not give it to the right account lmao

Oh well now that you gave me such a great deal...
    Double or nothing lmao

I need more warez invites cause im not even gonna get as much retail for them as I got for my Kmart stock a few years back when they went backrupt for some time. $ .10 a share <<< for the stock btw. If I get a few hundred warez invites maybe I can make a quick $ .25 for the whole lot.

As far as the tophos ones go... spell it correctly for starters.
    And 2... wow that just pushed me over the limit 2 whole tophos invites? WOW
    I still haven't checked what you left me on Tophos... I am sure it will give me a chuckle when I get home. I will be drunk since it is my birthday, so disregard any off color replies. LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Tracker was open for signups some weeks ago.

About his review: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-review-168414

I think rarity should be 3^3.5. On WarezBros news, it says:

" Lembrando mais uma vez que apenas Power Users têm direito à utilização do Sistema de Pedidos. Para os desconhecedores, os requisitos para se tornar um são:
    • 75GB de upload
    • Ratio de 1.05
    • 4 semanas de registro
    Ressaltando que, caso o ratio caia para menos de 0.95, o status de PU será revogado e o usuário voltará para seu status inicial."

Translating, you need 75Gb uploaded, a ratio of 1.05 and 4 weeks registered to go PowerUser. If they change the invites for 0 when a user register, it should go 3.5 with no doubt imo.

The rest of the review is +/- ok.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    it should be 3.5 for now, no more invites for new members..
    you can blow me...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Yeah I noticed. :L Glad I got in for free while I could.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    3.5 is to much, I would say 2.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Guys it's not open for signups the brazilian one is. The other one the good one with over 6000 torrents isn't you need invite for it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    The Site isn't that rare and i wouldn't give it more than 2.5-3 actually because it used to give 4 invites for free to new members,i got that tracker for free acouple of weeks ago and i don't really understand the fuss ,amember here was offering free invites to this tracker acouple of weeks ago and no one bothered himself to pm that member asking about the tracker

while when it was bumped by areview everyone come after it ,from my opinion the tracker was too much overated in that review

i think members should ask gather some information about any tracker they want before they go after it because it may turn to be alame tracker after all

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    mavg's Avatar guerreiro BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i like wb it's one of my favourites

but 3 it's a good not

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast