Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WarezBros Hype sad sad sad

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ok kids,

I do allot of cruising on this forum and I remembered seeing a post this morning about WarezBros Title "My WBros Review"...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...-review-168414

Of course this individual gave it rave reveiws and the smell of blood was in the water, and the following trade threads followed. People were trying to cash in on this review for lvl 4-5 trackers in return for an invite the this "rare" tracker.

I can not say that this marketing sceem was thought of by staff at Warez or if it was a thought out plan by some members here, but all of you lemmings that traded off for it are sad.

I think I am going to do a review on the bearded clam again and see how many lvl 4-5 trackers are offered for a invite to the rarest of all trackers. You may laugh, but I did get several PMs last time offering high end trackers for the Bearded Clam invite. I am am a honest guy and i broke it down to them, but that just shows how retarded people sometimes.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    HMMMM ide like to see what you can come up with for a review on the bearded clam. Maybe make it seem like it was a 10/5 for rarity so to speak lmao

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    HMMMM ide like to see what you can come up with for a review on the bearded clam. Maybe make it seem like it was a 10/5 for rarity so to speak lmao

I will trade you a older bearded clam account for a TOPHOES VIP account. LMAO

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    geo7
    Ehmm...if you're talking about this one it has open signup
    http://brasil.warezbros.org/signup.php

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Couldnt agree with you more SHUVT
    Proud Member of:

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah and I will make a review of the Dirty Starfish. LMFAO!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post

VIP accounts on tophos can do the same thing a userclass can lol
    Check your account now just for kicks and giggles lmao
    Wheres my older breaded clam account?

Heck send me a snapshot of a clam with a beard and ill have one heck of a laugh. Just thinking about it is silly.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by geo7 View Post
    Ehmm...if you're talking about this one it has open signup
    http://brasil.warezbros.org/signup.php
    thats not the url, the url is http://tracker.warezbros.org, but it still sucks...
    Yeah it is sad to see people giving away goodsites for an unknown tracker, its really sad, good thing we started a revolution with the free invites

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

Heck send me a snapshot of a clam with a beard and ill have one heck of a laugh. Just thinking about it is silly.
    I will check my tophoes account when i get off work. As you can see I do not hide, because I don't trade. LOL I am sure I can get you a screen shot of the bearded clam, just for you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10

I will check my tophoes account when i get off work. As you can see I do not hide, because I don't trade. LOL I am sure I can get you a screen shot of the bearded clam, just for you.
    Its not to much of a secret that certain sites could care less if you trade invites...
    However the same sites that could care less about invite trades do care about account trades. (Mine being 1 of these.)
    As you can see I dont disable peoples accounts for the mere fact that they use this site I found your account fairly easy. So yes you dont hide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast