Thread: My Assistant

Poster
    The board has a 'My Assistant' in the upper right. In it there is 'My Last 10 posts' feature. I was wondering if this could be modified a bit. Maybe make it 'My last 25 posts' or even user adjustable?

I use this feature a lot to see if users have replied to posts I've made. A lot of times they answer a day or 2 after I have posted so by that time they no longer show up in the 'Last 10 list'. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of those posts.

I know there is the 'Find all posts by this member' but it is not organized by time of posts but a strange combination of threads and time/date.

I don't know if anything can be done but it would add functionality to the board.

Thanks in advance.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    I'd like that too but I don't think it's possible though.
    If You want it sorted by dates just do as I did bellow for the best results.

BOT

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    Merci beaucoup de l'effort que vous avez mis à répondre admirablement à ma question. J'apprécie.

J'ai remarqué que vous aidez beaucoup ce forum en ayant ciblé les gens qui "uploadent" des images pour leurs avatars et leurs signatures. Je tenais à le souligner, cela prends du temps et vous y mettez aussi des efforts.

Je souhaiterais quand même que les administrateurs trouvent un moyen de rendre l'assistant capable de voir plus que les derniers 10 "posts".

Le français surprendra sûrement les abonnés du forum. Qu'importe... ils n'auront qu'à dire : Mille million de mille sabords de tonnerre de Brest. LOL. WTF, en anglais ! L'art du juron élégant se perd...